ʀᴜʟᴇs

Who has ever liked rules? Yet, rules make winners!

Yet, rules make winners!

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
Rules For Participants
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━

1. Follow the community  ThePurpleScribblers , permanently.
If unfollowed, you shall be disqualified.

2. Your book must be English.

3. Add this book to your reading list and library and give a nice shout out on your message board.

4. A minimum of 5 chapters excluding prologue, disclaimer and teasers are must for participation.

5. One-shot or short stories need atleast a total of 1000 words.

6. We have no reads barrier, book with any amount of reads are welcome.

7. Books theat glorify rape/ mental illness / depression won't be accepted.

8. Once you have been assigned a judge, remember to give them a permanent follow. They will be working hard, and this would be a piece of respect you pay to them.

9. Any kind of ill behavior won't be tolerated and your name shall shine on our blacklist.
(Homophobes/ Racists please stay away)

10. No bribing the judges, we have our ways and you won't be spared.

11. Once the judging commences, you can't edit your book.

12. You can participate in any of the three categories out of ten.

13. Password is the username of the founders of the community.

All the best!
°°°

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
Rules For Judges
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━

1. Follow the community, permanently.

2. Add this book to your reading list and library and give a nice shout out on your message board.

3. The judgment must be clear, to the point following the judging criteria perfectly.

4. If you are a participant in a certain category, you cannot be a judge in the same.

5. Be punctual. If you cannot submit the results on time, do give us prior intimation.

6. Be fair!
Accepting bribery won't be forgiven and you shall be decoring our blacklist.

7. Password is the username of Founders.

All the best!
°°°

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━