leather

Well, my boyfriend's in a band

He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed

I've got feathers in my hair

I get down to beat poetry

 chapter 1

fucking thigh highs. why did taehyung have to look so damn good in them? hues of purple and blue were scattered around the club. the smell of sweaty bodies, expensive perfume and rich brats, ahh the best kind.

taehyung looked UNFAIRLY good in black thigh highs and a leather miniskirt, dancing to some seductive r&b song in the background, arching his back dramatically.

jeongguk shuffled through the numerous dancing bodies.

taehyung felt strong, tattooed arms around his waist and soft lips on his exposed shoulder. '' you look so pretty, baby ''

he hummed, turning around and wrapping his thin arms around jeongguk's neck, rubbing on the mole with his long fingers. 

'' got all dolled up just for you, do you like it? '' taehyung said, giggling lightly.

'' you know i do, baby '' jeongguk replied before kissing taehyung, sucking on his plush, red bottom lip. 

'' please " he begs breathlessly, leaning his head into jeongguk's neck and nosing at his ivory skin, needy.

'' such a good boy, i'll take care of you hm? '' he assures as he pulls a clingy taehyung to one of the unoccupied bathrooms.