Part 10

Chris and I didn't even worry about grabbing his suitcase to take with us and I didn't pack one either. I grabbed my tote sized purse to make sure I had my ID, money, cellphone charger, laptop and a couple other things I thought I would need that could fit in my purse. I got dressed and put on a baseball hat and sunglasses and we rushed out of the apartment to the waiting cab. The trip to Boston passed quickly and I wanted to be excited about being here but I still had a fear once we landed that there would be more paparazzi. As Chris and I walked through the airport he took my hand and checked his phone as we walked.

"Scott is here to pick us up and he said no paparazzi in sight." Chris said to me and I smiled.

"Perfect." I said and we rushed to pick up area and found Scott. Him and Scott hugged and then we hugged, quickly got in the car drove away.

"So, your finally in Boston when Chris invited you." Scott said trying to make a joke and I huffed a laugh and shook my head.

"Scott..." Chris said and I could tell he was trying to forget about my last trip to Boston.

"I just want to get home and relax. Ever since last night I have been running on a million miles an hour." Chris said and I nodded in agreement.

"Uh....there might be a slight problem in that plan...." Scott said and I looked at him confused as did Chris.

"Scott what is going on?" Chris asked.

"Mom is at the house, she was bringing Dodger home and she wants to meet Aria. Carly and Shanna are also there because I mentioned you weren't bringing luggage so they brought clothes." Scott explained and he groaned. I looked at him.

"Hey, it's okay. I was going to have to meet everyone eventually." I said and Chris just sighed.

"I was just hoping it wasn't the morning we arrived home." Chris said and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Do I have time to take a quick nap?" I asked and Chris looked down at me.

"You feeling okay?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Just a lot happening and I feel tired." I said and he nodded. I closed my eyes and I was instantly asleep.

"Is she falling back in?" Scott asked and Chris sighed.

"I want to believe no, but I cant say for sure." Chris said and he kissed the top of my head.

"Let me see if mom and the girls will leave the house." Scott said calling his mom and then got off the phone.

"Shanna and Carly dropped the clothes off and left so it's just mom but she really wants to see you Chris." Scott said and Chris nodded.

"Mom is fine I just didn't want the girls there right now." Chris said and Scott nodded in agreement. Chris laid his head on top of mine and he slipped into sleep too. We finally arrived at Chris's house and I woke up.

"Home sweet home." Chris said and smiled and we got out of the car. Once we walked inside Chris called out.

"Hello?" We walked into the living room hand in hand and I saw Lisa sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys!" She said excited to see us. Chris hugged his mom and then she looked at mom.

"Mom I would like to officially introduce you to Aria Stan." Chris said and she went in for a hug and I accepted.

"Welcome to Boston....again." She said and I laughed and Chris groaned.

"Calm down, it's fine." I said and he sighed.

"Where is Bubba?" Chris asked at about that time we heard a bark from somewhere in the house.

"You may want to get behind me." Chris said.