Imagine:

You are standing somewhere in a grassy patch with Niall covering your eyes with his hands. It is your 2 year anniversary and he had wanted to take you to do something special to celebrate. "Okay," Niall says. "Now I'm going to take away my hands but you have to keep your eyes closed until I say you can open them." You giggle. "Promise me y/n!
"Okay, okay,  I promise." He takes his hands away and you keep your eyes closed, as promised. You can hear Niall scrambling around. He walks back over to you. "Okay," he takes a deep breath. "Open them." You open your eyes. There is a big blanket layed down on the lawn with a picnic basket and little plates of  your favorite foods on top of it. You gasp. "Niall! This is amazing!! I can't believe you did this!!" he smiles and leads you over to the picnic blanket and you sit down. He pulls his guitar off of his back. "That's not all," he says. He starts singing. "'If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you. Over and over the only truth. Everything comes back to you. Mmm."'
"Oh Niall!" You cry. You both stand up and you give him a big hug. He takes your hands in his. "Y/n I wrote that song about you. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulls out a ring and kneels down on the ground. "Y/n will you marry me?"
"Yes," you say through tears. He slides the ring on your finger and then kisses you. "Good," he says. "Cause I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't said yes." You laugh and then hug him. Niall is yours and you are his and that's all that matters. After all these years you finally earned his trust, and now you can kill him and take his fortune and you will be rich.

                                 The End