{Asta x Noelle}{Jealousy}

Requested by KevinMartinez263 hope you enjoyed it.

"Bakasta!! You can't just tell me to stay put an-" before Noelle finished her sentence she was interrupted by the hug mimosa was giving to asta

"Bakasta!! You can't just tell me to stay put an-" before Noelle finished her sentence she was interrupted by the hug mimosa was giving to asta. She clenched her fist out of anger. Slowing down her breathing pace. She couldn't be more angry. Asta would choose an airhead over her?! Not happening

She look asta in the eyes and the boy tilted his head. Slowly walking up to him Noelle took a deep breath and punched asta on the nose as hard as possible. "BAKASTA!!! YOU CAN'T BE ASKING ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN CHEAT ON W-WITH WITH SOME AIRHEAD" mimosa covered her mouth holding her laugh and Noelle gave a death stare which shut the royal up.

"All mimosa did was thank me for saving her from a bandit.." mumbled the ash haired boy. "H-Hmp.." the silver haired girl crossed her arms and walks away. "W-wait, noelle!!!" Soon enough the girl left the room leaving asta and mimosa alone. "You should really go talk to her.. if her older brother finds out your nothing but dead meat.." mimosa smiled. "AHHH IM GOING TO DIE!!!!" He screams running out of the room.

{Silva House}

"So your telling me.. You saw your boyfriend hanging out with an orange head b-bitch?!" Nebra started off. "And then you punched him in the face and then he yelled back at you" finished Solid "son of a bitch!!" Cursed Nebra. "Bwahaha if Nozel finds out bye bye to that little peasant" solid laughs with Nebra and Noelle smiles having telling them, she doesn't want to tell Nozel so it doesn't turns into a big thing.

"Find out about what?" Says bangs walking in. The three start to sweat as they got caught red handed. "Uh- that solid is— dating someone!!!" Noelle smiles awkwardly. "Hey!!" Whispered solid. "Really who?" Nozel raises an eyebrow. "U-umm uh- l-leopold!! Ye leopold vermillion" Nebra starts to sweat more. Nozel's eyes widen at the name of the young vermillion. Solid dating him?! They have been hanging out recently but to think they would be dating.

"Solid is this true?" Nozel turns his head to him. "NO!!" The boy yells back? "HEY! YOU JUST BLEW OUR COVER PIECE OF SHIT" Noelle scolds him. "The truth is the little boy asta apparently 'cheated' on Noelle but I think that is just her being jealous and over dra-" "WHAT?!" Nozel cuts Nebra off and storms out the house. "Oh shit- I think we messed up.." "You think?!"

{Black bulls base}

The black bulls were all doing their normal things. Luck and magna fighting. Vanessa drinking. Charmy in the middle of eating a whole continent. Gauche staring at a photo with a nosebleed. Grey hiding behind a couch. Henry sleeping and asta working out. Zora was out and about and Nero was asleep on asta's head. [did you notice Gordon was missing?]

Out of nowhere a silver haired man broke down the front door revealing his angry face. "Yo bangs who pissed you off" Yami looks at the man. "Shut u-" soon his eyes caught on asta. Then lifting him from the floor. "Hey hey hey.. I don't know what he did but put him down." Yami looks at the two. Soon solid and Nebra with Noelle come in breathing heavily. "L-Let him go Nozel!!" Noelle shouts.

"What's going on- where are you taking me?! HELL IS IT HELL? ARE YOU SISGOLEON?!" Asta moves his head side to side. "NOELLE SAVE MEEE" he shouts to his loved one. "You have no right to speak to her". "But I love her" he frowns.

Noelle runs over to asta and hugs him[so sudden I know]." Sorry I overreacted.." he mumbles. Asta smiled at the royals choice of move and hugs her back. Nozel backed away from the boy and watched the two. "I still don't forgive you tho!" She pushes asta away. "BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" "I don't care make it up to me!" "HOW?!"

Everyone watched the two and Nebra pat Nozel's shoulder. "See they are perfect for eachother!!" She smiles. "I-I guess I can accept this relationship. But break her heart I'll break your bones..." he threatens asta. "I've already experienced that and I don't think I want to again.." he starts to sweat.

Noelle then drags asta by his hair heading towards the broken door of the base. "W-WAIT WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" The boy turns his head side to side. "We are going to the golden dawn headquarters and your telling mimosa to back off." "But-" "SHUT UP" Noelle kicks him out of the base and walks behind him. "That's my sister" solid smiles. "Okay now everyone get out" Yami demanded scaring the two young silva's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this story. Kinda rushed and there is not much asta x Noelle but ye :)