The Saloon || 2

⚠️ TW ⚠️ Su!c!dal Thoughts

{ POV : Shane }

I stepped out of the house. It was the first day of spring. I breathed in the Cindersnap Forest spring aromas. Usually, it smells like it does every other day. Today it actually smells different, in a good way. It's probably because of the new farmer moving it somehow..

I started making my way to Joja Mart. I yawned, and walked in.

"Buy a Joja Membership today an- Oh." 

Morris was thinking I was an employee I guess. Morris is the slave driver. He manages this Joja Mart. Thank Yoba he doesn't own Joja Corporation. I made my way to the back of the Joja Mart, and went through the employees only door.

I entered the employees bathroom, and changed into the whole Joja Mart outfit. Joja hat, bodysuit, etc. I exited the bathroom and the employees only area, and started my shift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got changed into my normal clothes, and left the Joja Mart. I walked to the Stardrop Saloon to drink a couple beers. When I made it there, I ordered some drinks and leaned against the wall in the corner. 

I sipped my beer, and then saw two people walk in. They were.. unfamiliar. Then, I realized they were the two new farmers. Everyone in the saloon were welcoming them. Then, they came up to me.

"Hello, I haven't seen you yet." 

"Me either. How are you?"

I didn't wanna speak. I thought people knew that and that's why no-one likes to talk to me. They're new though.. so I guess they didn't know. Why wouldn't people warn them about me?

"Eh.. I don't know you.. why waste your time talking to me?"

"Oh..okay."

They both walked away. Finally, some time to myself. I began chugging my beers to forget that ever happened. Agh, they barely spoke to me and I hated every second of that. Why do I hate people talking to me? Why am I so rude to everyone? Why? Why am I even here? It would be better if I was dead. I should just go kill myself.. that would make everyones life easier. Why shouldn't I overdose right now?

Shit.. why would I even- I'm so fucking dumb.. Jas needs me.. I need her. I'm the only thing she has other than Marnie.. and Marnie is always working..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{POV: Y/N 1}

That guy.. he.. just- Yes, he was rude to me and Y/N 2, but he was just.. cute. His brown purple-ish hair..his deep brown eyes.. He won't get out of my mind. I should have a couple of beers to get my mind off of him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{POV: Y/N 2}

Gah, that dude.. he'll surely be mine. No matter what Y/N 1 does, he's mine. I'm not being obsessive.. obviously. Who even is obsessive? That's for assholes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{POV: Shane}

Gh.. I think I drank too much.. like every night at the saloon.. shit. I looked at the clock. It was 11:30 PM. I need to go back home. I stumbled out of the Stardrop Saloon.. and slowly walked back home.

I made it there.. then sitting on the porch steps and grabbing a cigarette pack out of my pocket, and a lighter. I put the cigarette in between my lips, and lit the end of it. I probably shouldn't be smoking right now.. What if Jas has a nightmare and looks for me, then sees me outside smoking? Shit.. but I need it right now.

I took a drag from the cigarette, and a drag, and a drag. I thought I would just a smoke a bit, but before I knew it, I was almost finished with the pack. Plus, it was a new pack. I got up and finally walked inside. I put the cigarette pack and the lighter back in my pocket, and walked into the kitchen to make myself some pizza rolls.

I grabbed some frozen pizza rolls from the freezer, and stuck them in the microwave. I took my phone out of my pocket. It was kinda small and cracked. I turned it on and just started doing whatever on it until my pizza rolls were ready.

The microwave beeped, so I grabbed them out of the microwave. I headed to my room and closed the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and started eating the pizza rolls. Fuck.. I sure am gonna have a hell of a hangover tomorrow.