Stormtail [The Nightwing]

Well, technically the same character as the Warrior cat, but Nightwing

I didn't draw them, but he has glasses

also basic info sheet [did it for Isronswara's graphic novel sign up thing, so if you see things for that, ignore them a little]

Name: Stormtail

Tribe: Nightwing

Gender: Demi-boy [He/they]

Sexuality: Gay

Age: 13

Appearance: Look above for color. In body shape he is very thin and tall, and his wings seem a little large for his body. [He does have star scales on his wings, I'm just too lazy to draw them]

Personality: Stormtail is definitely a flight risk. He only wants to be in the library, no other dragons please and thank you. At times he is overly polite, and has a fear of letting people down. He blindly accepts rules, mainly because, fear of letting people down. They're very intelligent, it was the main thing that got them here, in this school. Storm gets very dedicated to certain projects, often skipping sleep to get them done. Although he doesn't want to let people down, he does lie. But that is mostly so people are happier with him and just happier in general. He is very neat, but sometimes overly so. Storm is also very protective of those he loves. Stormtail is often the neutral one in conversations/fights, not wanting to join in/hurt the other side because he didn't join them.

Accessories: A pair of glasses, blue in color and has a green sheen [Gift from Lilyflight].

Abilities: Minor future telling [although most of his visions are super unimportant], good memory

Disabilities: Farsighted, very weak fire.

Why are they attending: Their queen noticed his books smarts and his ability to memorize almost everything. Basically he can memorize everything -but- his schedule. So she sent him here, to learn more about the tribes, and himself.

Backstory: Stormtail doesn't remember much before the age of two. He knew he had a twin, Lilyflight, and that he lived on the streets, but not much else. Around the age of 4 he was found by an older Nightwing (Her name's Tawnyspots) and he and his sister were adopted. He often went to the library and read, hiding in the corner from his sister and adopted brother Robinspots. They always excelled in school, coined 'the nerd'. I mean, he is a nerd, buuuttt. His queen noticed his academic performance and sent him here.