Chapter 53

Vaish: avu jai bhai kaha hai...
Avu: di bhai kab se traffic mai hai... I called him... he said he will come in some minutes...
Vaish: hmm...can you bring me juice...
Avu: acha... now you sit here .. I will come in a min...
Avu came in kitchen... just behind her sid came...
Sid: ahem..ahemm..
Avu: hmm... what happnd ?
Sid: I am going out...
Avu: where...
Sid: mumma has asked me to bring the ancestral kangan ... which she had given to jeweller...
Avu: oh... 😊
Sid: after I will come I will speak to dad and then jai bhai about us....
Avu: I will be waiting for you....
Sid: I can't wait ...
Avu: some more hours...
Sid hugged her...
Avu: come soon...
Sid: I will be here even before you realise....
Avu: go.. now...
Sid left for jewellers...
Here Avu took juice and went towards vaish...
Most of the guest were at dinner section... only some were there in home...
In her way... she bumped into maya... and juice fell on her...
Maya: what the hell...
Avu: I am soo sorry... maya.. it was by mistake...
Maya: ya everything done by you is mistake..
Avu: I am sorry maya ... I was really in hurry.. di ko dena tha juice .. that's why...
Maya: my dress was costly... you bloody....
Maya: you are just jealous... of my fame.. that is why.. you had trapped him...
Avu interrupted in between...
Avu: why are you exaggerating maya... don't take sid in between..I said I am sorry... I am genuinely...
Maya: wait ... now I will show youu what is exaggeration...

Maya went towards Sd angrily....and shouted...
Maya: uncle.... see how this Middle class cheapster girl.. is behaving with your soon to be daughter in law...
Abhinavi listened and came down...
Abhi shouted
Abhi: maya...
Maya: what maya... Haa..  uncle see this girl has turned everyone against me...
Sd: abhi why are you taking her side... you didn't saw her how she spilled juice on maya...
Abhi: she is my sister ... dad... and she didn't do intentionally...
Vaish: yes.. dad.. I said her to bring juice ... it got spilled on maya... while she was coming..
Maya: see... dekha aapne... this is what I am tolerating since three years... they never talked with me .... never respected me...and now also... you said na you will tie my and sid's relationship...
Avu was numb hearing all this.. it hurted her... shruthi was handling her
Sd: I will beta... don't worry..I too had saw.. how she is roaming around sid everyday... he even fought with me... for this worthless girl...this is what your brother had taught you....
Abhi: dad... you are going too far...pls stop...
Vaish: yes dad...not  a word against jai bhai and avu...
Sd: ohh... you had worked very hard... Ms avneet... sabko khilaaf kiya hai meri family mei....bloody villager...
Shru: stop it... uncle... you are crossing limits... sid loves avneet... and he won't tolerate anyone insulting her...
Sd: she is trapping everyone ... yahi sikhaya hai kya parents ne...
That's when the voice boomed in the room....

It belonged to none other than jai....

Jai came and saw whole drama.... and was seething with fire in his eyes...

Jai:JUST SHUT UP MR NIGAM.... NOT A WORD AGAINST MY  FAMILY... how dare you to point those allegations on my sister.... we are not rich like you..it doesn't mean you will humiliate my sister... she was here... just for vaishnavi's marriage...and was helping her just because she sees her as a big sister... and not for trapping your son... thank you for this much respect... avneet take your bags and come fast...

Avu was crying mess...shruthi took her to room and packed everything

Before leaving avneet left the pendant on bed... which she was wearing since 3 years which sid has gifted her on proposal...

Jai came near vaishnavi... and gave  her a box...
Vaishnavi: bhai.. I am sorry... please.. don't take avu... sid loves her.. and she too loves him...
Jai ignored what vaish said...
Jai: I am sorry for ruining your special day.. plss keep this as gift from me...
Abhi: bhai... we are really sorry... don't take avneet ..  please...
Jai just glanced at abhi ... then avu too came with shruthi... and he held her hand... and started leaving....

How is it...😅😬🤐.. more drama on the way...👉👈

Here is the chpp ..😊😊 hope you guyss loved it.. pls like and comment..
Will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋