A swimmer in snow

Mr. Sorcerer taught me a spell and handed me his magic wand. He directed me to chant that spell. So did I.

"Sinko - pea, Sinko - pea,..."

"Enough," Mr.Sorcerer said in a gentle voice and I stopped the chanting in response to his command.

"So, what happened?" I asked him with bewilderment.

"Look around"

Wherever I looked were fallen guards one over  another just like a battle front.

"Oh no...Did I kill them?" I squealed in a horrifying sound.

"Oh, if you want to become a sorcerer , don't make decisions  in such a hurry . I never teach such evil things to anyone. I always stand for the right."

"Then, what has happened to them?"

" They are just unconscious. They will recover in a little while. Chant this as well," he asked me to chant another spell.

"Alohomora"

As soon as I chanted that spell, the door of our prison cell got unlocked and we got out of it as quickly as possible.

" Mr. Sorcerer, we have to retrieve the queen"

" Of course we have to. But can't you remember kid, you gave the key to that hag"

" Do you think that I would do such a stupid thing? The key I gave her was a fake. The real one is with me," I showed him the real key with merriment.

" You really are smarter than I thought. But, are you certain that the key you gave her was same as the real one?"

"No, it wasn't"

"Oh my god! Are you crazy?"

" Take it easy. There's nothing to bother about. Such a person who is blind with power is never in her real sense. That's why she didn't notice the difference."

"They have escaped! They've escaped!" a man screeched seeing us.

No sooner, the guards came rushing and girdled us.

"Child, do the right thing. You can keep this wand. Now go! "While saying these words the sorcerer pushed me and I felt that I was being pulled  back to the Main Hall by some supreme power.

"Main Hall! Magic!!!. Oh...I'm really sorry Mr. Sorcerer," I whispered to myself. 

"What are you doing here? Guards! Catch the girl! "It was the witch again pressuring me to run till my legs ached.

          I knew I had to run. My legs would scream in the need to stop. But my mind would be still running and my legs would have to obey. The same thing was happening. In my words, REPEATING.

         The witch sees me, call the guards and the guards run after me. I too was running and running and running// (repeating,...)

           I knew that I shouldn't waste what Mr. Sorcerer had sacrificed towards me and his dedication. I was the chosen one; his only hope. And I knew that I had to rescue him and the queen as well-I had to abscond and make a plan.

          After running such a long distance, I realized that the road had come to an end. But there was a huge opened window behind me. I tried to check what was beyond it. The window was too high from the ground.

"Whoa..."  I was furious.  

          There was a river down. 

"Wait, what! Am I dreaming? Or is this an illusion? A river can't be there in the snow?" I was confused. 

"Emerout stone," I cast the spell of evolution and sooner a little big stone was on my palm. I threw it from the window and it splashed and disappeared  in the water.

"Oh,It's rea...l" I couldn't  finish those words as I gasped when I noticed the guards running towards me. I had no other option other than jumping into the water. I was sure of myself being saved even after jumping into that water as I was such a good swimmer. Without giving myself a  second thought, I turned back and stood in the diving position and counted, "1- 2- 3" ,held a heavy breath ,dived and hid underwater.

"Where's that girl? Is she drowned?" I heard a guard asking from another.

"Seems to be so" the other one replied.

"Then ,what are we going to tell the queen?"

"Let's say she drowned in the river and died"

"What the hell is happening here?" I was sure that it was the queen who has arrived up there. 

"Your highness!" all the guards saluted the witch with fear.

"Where's the girl?"

"The gir...l, Your Highness? She... She jumped into the river and drowned. No one will survive after drowning there, "a guard said quaveringly.

"What were you doing? You fools!Can't you even catch a little girl? Get out of here!" As the witch growled in a horrible voice the guards made their move in a fraction .

       Thinking that  the witch too had gone , I swam back to the surface.

     Abruptly, the witch darted a look down into the river. I quickly hid again in the water making sure that no sound nor splash in water was made.

"Serves you right.Silly girl!" she told to herself and left.

I took that chance to make my way towards  the land.

Soon, the witch will find out  that the key I gave her was a fake .