lv | OPERATION_ 017 :: HELLO-FUTURE_DREAM

″Big dreams and big thrills...„

″Will I be able to keep walking unwavering?„

″We're going way up!„

«§»

ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ_ᴏxᴠɪɪ ;; ʜᴇʟʟᴏ-ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
ᴜɴɪᴛ ;; ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ :: sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛs|

«§»

Location: Seoul, South Korea
Time: 10:19:38
Date: Mid November 2197
RCO: NCT DREAM

Chenle shuddered a bit, looking straight out into the field. "I swear it's freezing out here."

"It's November, of course it is." Jaemin rolled his eyes at the younger, also training onto the field ahead of NCT DREAM. On the other side of it, there was another Vision building. On the field itself, robots were scattered everywhere.

"This is slightly thrilling," Jeno commented as the group of seven began moving. "Here we are, taking a lesuirely stroll, while robots try to attacks us."

"Big dreams and big thrills, I guess," Mark replied. They hadn't quite made it into the field yet, so the group was given a second to breathe before they'd find themselves in a fight.

"If we move really fast, do you think they'll notice us?" Renjun asked. "I really don't want to have to fight off those robots. What are those ugly ass masks, they're wearing, anyways?"

Jisung seemed like he would answer, but his eyes flew up to the sky about them. 1st Mission - Make Peace. Taking a second glance at the robots showed that they seemed to be in the midst of some form of a soccer game. What was going on?

Haechan also looked up at the sign. "Make peace? Maybe we don't actually have to figh– shit!" His sentence was interrupted by a rouge soccer ball flying into his abdomen.

"Goddamn, that's gonna leave a mark," Chenle deadpanned.

The older coughed, looking up with annoyed eyes. "No shit." He stood up from the ground, dusting himself off. "I'm guessing we're not getting over there as peacefully as we hoped."

The robots didn't go in to attack the group, so them deemed themselves safe. Jaemin led the group, and they began inching across the field again.

They hadn't even gone two steps before the aforementioned member was able to see a soccer ball coming straight for him. He dodged it, having to move again to dodge another.

"What the– will I be able to keep walking unwavering?" Jaemin groaned.

The journy across the field was definitely getting slower, given that the group had to dodge countless soccer balls. Chenle got the short end of the stick, being at the back and getting his back pummelled ruthlessly. "Can we go a bit faster? This hurts!"

His complaints didn't go unheard, as they others sped up the best they could. They found themselves just outside the Vision doors, opening them.

"We should use those!" Haechan immediately exclaimed, pointing at a basket of sunglasses. Well, interesting sunglasses.

Renjun scoffed. "That's fucking stupid. Why would any of us be caught dead wearing– oh, you're kidding."

In the two and a half sentences that he had spewed, the other members had already decked out in said sunglasses.

While there were a few normal glasses, Mark had chosen practically opague orange ones with pointy ends. Renjun took a deep breath, pinching the top of his to regain his composure before selecting a pretty normal light yellow pair. He started walking further into the building, waiting for the others to follow. "Dear Vision, why are these the idiots I'm stuck with?"