LOVE OT THE LIFE

Dream certainly is a thing that drives us forward and help us to achieve the landmark set. Dream may be a virtuous one or may not be of that kind. But, one thing which is free from doubt is that dreams are the driving force. I too had some dreams of mine, dream of having a wealthy and a peaceful life filled with all the ingredients of love and happiness along with a regal surrounding. I was born in a time where knowledge and accomplishment meant everything and I was no different from anyone else, I too thrived and struggled to gain those.

Got into a school which was considered to be the elite and as per my expectation and expectation of my family, I did manage to crack the top of the charts which took me one step closer to having that life I desired to have someday. With all the success of my schooling behind me, it cleared all the qualms if ever there were any. The college days were no different in the context of my success in education, but as I grew older the essence of joy and happiness which once occupied the greater part of my life didn't manage to be the same. It was more of hard work than happiness, more of struggle than light-heartedness. My life was certainly maturing and so did my thinking. I started to sacrifice sleep in favour of my studies so that I could make more out of the time I get. I could see my dreams coming true in the near future, until this guy named ash who was a college-mate of mine became a part of my life. This certainly was a turning point in my life. Life became more of a 'Life' and not a dream chase, I sacrificed all my dreams as most of the girls do, not because I was forced to do so instead, it was because living a life being loved by someone gave greater happiness than any of my success in studies, but my journey of clinching a respective bachelor degree to be printed alongside my name on my wedding card continued. Life being in love sometimes is the best thing you can earn for, if everything's going well, but if you have place for misunderstandings in your relationship then it certainly isn't going to be easy which was not a case in my relationship with ash , he was the best of the boyfriend's a girl can ever come across.

Love, often is the hardest thing to recognize. Some recognize it too early and make a mistake which will ultimately lead to part their ways while some fail to recognize it and make a mistake, but of a different kind from the one committed earlier, you probably want to be in the latter case rather than the earlier one. Any girl would find it hard to realize who is the right guy to her and I was no different. There were many moments which I considered before considering giving my heart to ash, of course giving your heart to somebody isn't really in your hands, but this is that moment which I consider as the most romantic one I have ever experienced simply because I believe words are the greatest means of romance.

This comes to those days when ash was just a friend of mine whom I knew then for more than a year. Ash's mom was not at home and ash had just returned home from his Football practise and was searching for something to quench his hunger simultaneously while texting me, the romance in the conversation that followed is better understood reading it than me describing it,

Serena- while you try to find something to quench your hunger, I will have a glass of milk along with some yummy chocolate cakes & biscuits ;)

Ash- what? Chocolate cakes and biscuits huh? They are my favourite.

Serena- ya ya I know :)

Ash- great so won't you share them with me? :)

Serena- share? Why should I share them with you?

Ash- oh come on girl, you know I love bo
Chocolate cakes and biscuits and I want to have some of them. :)

Serena- hey no, no. Those aren't for sharing, I will eat them all by myself :)

Ash- hmmm, fine here's a deal, you eat half and give the remaining half to me. Okay? :)

Serena- half-half huh?