the dress - bakugou x reader

nsfw content below! you and bakugou are 18 btw :)

You and Katsuki were at a formal party for pro heroes, which Katsuki was invited as he was the number 2 pro hero (behind Deku).

Katsuki was wearing a red button-up shirt, a black-tie which was tied, a grey waistcoat with flowers on the side, slacks and formal shoes. While you were wearing , which you didn't know made Katsuki crazy inside.

Katsuki saw you talking to Mina from across the bar where he was sitting, looking up and down at the dress you were wearing.

Fuck, how could you be so hot? With that dress defining your curves and your breasts, why did you have to tease him like this?

You hadn't talked to him the entire night, even though you were a couple, as you were catching up with your other hero friends. But you also planned to not talk to him while wearing this dress.

To be exact, the dress you wore was one of Katsuki's favourite dresses on you, as it defined your body well enough to his liking. You wanted to be a tease to him, as you wanted him to uh- pleasure you.

As you walked over to Yaoyorozu (who knew what you were doing, every girl knew as you told them, and they were in on your plan), your hips swayed while your hair bounced on your ass.

Katsuki stared the entire time, crossing his legs to try to hide the tightness increasing in his pants.

Damn, he had realised how much that dress was tight on your ass, which only made him want him to take you to the nearest bedroom, shove you onto the nearest bed and pound into you like there was no tomorrow.

He couldn't hold it in anymore, he had been holding in the entire night but now was enough. He wasn't going to play any of those games anymore.

Storming up to you and Yaoyorozu, he stood next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you to him.'

"We're leaving, we have a date reserved." He told Yaoyorozu and walked away with you (arm still snaked around your waist) before you said goodbye.

Katsuki took you to the car, where he got into the driver's seat and pulled you onto his lap, making you squeal in surprise.

"What the fuck was that?" He gruffly told you in your ear, slamming the car door closed.

"What the fuck was what?" You asked innocently as his arms were wrapped around your abdomen.

"You know what I'm talking about, you being a little shit." He said before he flipped you over so you were facing his face and straddling him.

"I just wanted to have some fun~" You reasoned, but your excuse wasn't good enough as he started kissing you roughly.

You kissed back as his tongue went into your mouth, and you both began fighting for dominance with your tounges.

As you both pulled away, he began attacking your neck, giving you multiple hickeys as you moaned and grind against his body.

He pulled away, moving his hands to grab your ass and giving a firm squeeze.

"You wore that dress again, the one that I love." He says as he moves one hand to give one of your boobs a squeeze, the other hand staying on your ass and rubbing it, "The one that shows off your ass and tits, some of the favourite things about your body."

He unzipped your dress which landed at your kneecaps, exposing your bra and underwear, which already had a little pool.

You mewled at the touch, "I-I wanted y-you to have fun with me!"

He smirked his trademark smirk, sliding the hand that was on your boob down your stomach and in between your legs, "In this way?"

Moaning, you nodded into his neck as his fingers stroked your underwear and slowly put them inside your underwear. He glided his fingers through and you began to grind against his fingers, which he enjoyed.

"That's right baby, just like that." He nodded happily, but right before you came, he pulled his fingers away which got a whine from you.

"Oh no no, baby, we're just getting started."