CHAPTER 7

RECAP- RAAVI VISITS PANDYAS

After that day, both the families engage in the preparations for engagement and wedding. This time, Karan and Naina already chose their attires from some pictures. So they didn't need Shiva and Raavi for shopping.

So Shiva and Raavi haven't met in one week and Shiva is a little relieved about it because he is very confused since the shopping day and hence he thinks that these thoughts would leave his mind if he doesn't meet her.

The day Raavi came to his room, he liked having tea with her. But once she left, his eyes went to Siya's photo and a strange feeling of guilt filled his heart.

He used to talk to so many women on a daily basis even when she was alive and after her death also, then why is he feeling as if he is wronging Siya after his interactions with Raavi.

He loves Siya, right? So why is he feeling guilty about how he feels for Raavi... She is just like any other acquaintance he talks to...Or isn't she??

He was engrossed in these thoughts till night. All questions and no answers...Therefore now he is relieved that they haven't met one whole week.

Other side, Raavi is planning a wedding surprise for Naina and Karan. But she needs a help, from someone who knows Karan closely, other than Naina.

First name that comes in her mind is of Shiva. But how to contact him? She has met him so many times, and still doesn't have his number. What a stupid, she called herself.

She messaged Karan to send her Shiva's number. Karan, not paying much attention did so.

She dialled his number but he rejected the call.

R-*to herself* Ho sakta hai unknown number dekh ke nahi uthaya ho, phir se dial karti hoon.

She dialled the number once again. Other side, Shiva got pissed off at the caller because he was in an important meeting and this person was just disturbing him continuously.

He picked up the call and said loudly.

S- Whoever it is, agar mai ek baar nahi utha raha that means I am busy, can't you wait?

Raavi gets shocked. She should have been more considerate, she thought. But nonetheless she decided to speak.

S- Now would you please like to tell aap hain kaun..

R- Shi...Shiva..

He recognises her voice in a second and regrets immediately for shouting like that.

S- Oh No, Raavi I am Sorry..I am really sorry...Main aise..

R- It's Okay Shiva, infact I think aap busy hain..I guess I should call letter.

She cut the call even without listening to his response. Shiva felt guilty for shouting at her like that. He wrapped up the meeting quickly and called her.

On the call-

S- Hii Raavi..

R- Hello Shiva...

S- I am Sorry aise chillane ke liye, vo actually meri meeting chal rahi thi...I was already pissed off at those clients aur fir  tumne...

R- Bass Bass Shiva, teen baar aap already apologize kar chuke hain.. It's Okay... Leave it..

S- Aur batao, how are you??

R-I am good, aap bataiye, preparations kaisi chal rahi hain...

S- Great, tumhare ghar?

R- Bohot acchi, actually ussi baare mein mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi, kya aap mujhse mil sakte hain...