Chapter 1 -

I hate this kind of stuff 

i thought as i put on some kind of dress. the dress was not really common for the time we live in, like there were bars where all it took to get some guy to literally droll over you was let them see your ankles. and here i was with my breasts on full display and dress so short that you could see easily my calves. 

its not like i had some choice.

i mean i do have a choice but i still need to be pretty as before so im not putting at risk my beautiful face.

my father is not to be mess with. i know it from first hand, experienced it myself. 

im quite a character after him so as you can see its quite fun sometimes. 

but as puberty hit it got kinda worse. i got these missions since as a woman i have a lower status or some búllshit like that.  

well, i would like to have my own crew once but as my father said "you can be grateful you arent a relax-doll" and lemme tell you  never have i had slapped someone as hard as i slapped him then. like what the hell was he thinking.

 after few years we started to get along. it costed me so many lost fights with him and crewmembers  until i started to win and earn some respect. it might be in the family but none of us can take loosing. 

i mean i am kind of glad i got this kind of upbringing now im strong, independent and skilled.

"FATHER" i yelled as i saw yet another broken bottle on his desk.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT" he yelled back

"COME HERE YE SKURVY DOG" i knew this would work, it always did. he always got so mad it was funny to watch.

suddenly he stood at the entrance to his cabin already fuming. "DO YE THINK YE CAN DISRESPECT ME AS YOUR CAPTAIN?"

"father, we have a much more important task now." i said strictly as i was trying so hard to suppress my smile. "we need a plan how to get to him and take the map and this time your voodoo loves arent gonna help ye."

he already had this little twinkle, it only appeared when we were gonna do something fun or risking my life, i mean its the same thing so. "Frank, ya are gonna give him hope for some good time, get him to port and then we are going to have some family time, whatcha say?"

family time was basically our code word for torturing someone only him and me. 

it might be the way i was raised but i loved our family time. "aye, sounds good, father get ready then" i was just on my way to deck as i remembered what i wanted at first pointing at the bottle i said "oh and get some shank to clean this mess" 

i could see as he was at the edge of yelling so i flashed him my smile and walked out before he would talk back. 

*on deck*

i was going through the plan with crew so they could prepare our crockery. as their quartermaster they obeyed without fights even when i was already dressed in the revealing dress. i mean they knew what would happed if they did even the slightest nasty comment.

we were already in port in Tortuga so i scanned my crew to analyse how many of them were already somewhere else probably drunk as hell. suddenly my eyes landed on some boy who looked around the same age as me. i have to admit he was pretty handsome, he could be around 17 or something.

i knew what to do in this situation. and i liked the sound of it. 

being the daughter of Blackbeard definitely was nice. 

im not as good as him but luckily i can too control ropes on the ship. i mean i didnt get it easily i needed to go to Tia Dalma and beg her, also i gave up my mothers bracelet so i would say she felt sorry for me.

with just a flick of fingers i had the boy in the air. 

"what do we have here, such a pretty face, isnt it sad nobody will see it again, love?" i whispered as he was hanging right in front of me.