Chapter Fourteen.

sorry for spelling errors!

at angela place.

omar pov

"angela they already found out! i think it's best if we stay at home because it's gonna be so much shit if we go to school." i told her.

"i know your right but... i really just want to show the world that your mines." she started fidgeting with her fingers.

"we can't..."

"ugh omar this has been going on for two months now! i can't keep waiting for yo dumbass ." she snapped at me.

i stared at her as a smile formed on my face.

"no don't look at me." she rolled her eyes.

"you to pretty to be doing allat chill out now." i kissed her lips.

"well ion know about you but i'm going to school we got 20 more minutes to get there." she grabbed her phone.

"alright but if some shit go down i'm out." i told her seriously.

"okay we'll be fine don't worry."

i actually miss riley though..

at school..

riley pov

"i'm sorry about what happened riley." maya told me.

'nah don't be, ion even wanna think about it at all.' i put my hands in my pocket.

i started doing my work that the teacher assigned when i heard omar and angela coming in laughing.

that bitch knows what she's doing.

i was trying my hardest not to look at them and not say nothing i was ready to spazz out on these hoes.

"hey maya!" i heard angela say to her.

"unt unt ion talk to snake bitches." maya said then sat next to me.

'thank you girl.' i told her and she smiled.

then omar had the audacity to sit next to me and i got up real quick.

'you gotta be out of your mind if you think ima talk to yo dumb ass.'

"riley no-"

'nah you shut the fuck up! how you gonna cheat on me with my fucking best friend omar? you always told me you'll never do me dirty. i thought we were meant to be but i guess not.. you remind me so much of my daddy.' i spat at him making the class gasp.

i wasn't trying to get attention at all i was only tryna tell him what's up.

'y'all can stop that shit for real.' i told the class.

'oh and you can have this useless ring anyways, i won't be needing it anymore.' i took off the promise he had gave me and threw it at him.

'go ahead and give it to miss angela, and bitch i thought we was friends but you one of them females huh? i should really beat yo shit in right now.. i'm gone.' i picked up my things and walked out the classroom.

i cannot believe this folks at all..

"wait riley!" i turned around seeing Maya running up to me.

'my bad dawg i'm just... i'm just so tired.'  i said trying to hold back in my tears.

"no it's okay i understand you had to do what had to be done.." she said.