Day 21

Written by itstilliswhatitis

Dear Louis,

I guess this is the time to confess that I have dreamt about our wedding since my teens so yeah, I have definitely put some thought into it.

Not too small but not too big, like, our friends and families, everyone we want there, but let's not make it a media spectacle. We don't have to invite half the music business just for the sake of it, only the ones we know and love. What do you say?

I want it to be our day so I want it to be private but I'm all for sharing some pictures and maybe even a short video or two with the world, with our fans.

I want a romantic setting, like an old castle or mansion and I want to get married in the Summer outside, surrounded by nature. But if you rather want to be married in a church I'm all for it. Have you thought about our wedding? How would you like to get married?

Color scheme, how about red? It's your favorite color and it's the color of love. Some great food, live performances, a dance floor, and just the whole shebang. I want it to be a day to remember but I could get married anywhere and it would still be memorable, because, you know, you.

I'm going to change the subject before I scare you off. We've been in a discussion about which songs to turn into music videos, which one to go first, what the music videos would look like, and all that. I think we have agreed on making Lights up the first one. My team has some brilliant and crazy ideas, especially for Adore you, which I love. That one will be fantastic! I can't wait to start making the videos but first I have to finish the album. The label wants me to put a voicemail from Camille at the end of my songs. It's called Cherry for the moment. You know how I name my songs after fruits before I have a final title? Well, that one might stick. Haha. I'm trying to fight it, but I think I will lose that one and other things feel more important, like some lines in some songs that I don't want to change but I'm sorry sweetheart that there will be a voicemail at the end of that song with her. She's not saying anything special. It's in French.

With that said I'll have to finish this letter and head out. I love you for waiting for me, for trying your best to turn things around, for being willing to change things.

All the love
Harry

Written by danielpawelthelarry

harry,
this was your fucking idea. you wanted us to go to that therapist, you wanted me to be better for you. am i not enough? are my words in these letters not enough for you?

got a nice clear photo of you kissing Camille today. go fuck yourself. i've been trying, so fucking hard to be better for you. you were talking about marriage in your last letter for fuck sake harry! and i was stupid enough to actually think you wanted that.

is this what you wanted? are you happy now?

i'm tired, i need some space to think.

louis.