Q&A

━━━・❪ ஐ ❫・━━━

 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖤, ℙℍ𝕀𝕃𝕀𝔸 & 𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒

呪術廻戦

𝙹𝚄𝙹𝚄𝚃𝚂𝚄 𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙽

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴: Again, shout-out to Daphne for giving me this idea and practically starting this whole Q&A. And just a reminder if any of you guys still don't know, I originally post in Ao3 (here's the link if you're interested: archiveofourown.org/users/Sui_WriterForFun but if you can't open that, my username is Sui_WriterForFun) so if there's any discrepancies here, just let me know and I'll fix it.

━━━・❪ ஐ ❫・━━━

Q&A

Q: Who’s your favorite character in JJK?

A: My favorite character would be Nanami Kento, no second thoughts. His simple characteristics mixed with this odd and charming complexity underneath (and the fact that he’s one of the most functioning and well-mannered adults in JJK) makes him more appealing.

Q: Which is the easiest character to write and which ones do you struggle with?

A: The easiest character for me to write is Nanami followed closely by Megumi and Itadori while I struggle with Gojo (when it comes to his inner workings), Geto (I’m just unfamiliar with him, he feels so foreign even though I know him and have read about him) and finally, it’s difficult to write Mahito and Naoya only because I hate their character so getting the inspiration in writing them is hard. I don’t even know why I included them in the list, probably because I like the challenge? Yeah, maybe that’s it.

Q: What’s your favorite anime other than JJK?

A: The top of my favorite list would be Haikyuu. There’s not a single character that I dislike and I honestly love all of them. The plot, character development, progression and ending never disappointed me. Attack on Titan, that series was a masterpiece from start to ending. Some might say that they didn’t like the ending but I’m a sucker for tragedies and I can’t imagine any other way that it could’ve canonically end. My Hero Academia, Gakuen Babysitters, Hunter x Hunter, Mob Pycho 100, Gintama, Bungou Stray Dogs and Hyouka are all close to third place. But, I guess, my favorites changes like the weather so don’t quote me on that.

Q: Any movies you would recommend? TV shows?

A: Honestly, I’m not much of a TV watcher, you could say. Recently, all of my time has been on my phone, finishing up school works or watching messy videos and cute baby animal compilations on YouTube. But I recommend anticipating for the Percy Jackson adaptation that Disney was apparently making and unlike the Peter Johnson movies, Rick is actually included in the making so that’s reassuring. But other than that, a dear friend of mine said Lucifer is cool. And I low-key agree even if I haven’t watched that.

Q: What’s your favorite genre in movies?

A: Horror and psychological thriller. My least favorite would be extremely explicit ones with a lot of unnecessary gore and boring plot. Also, I’m not the biggest fan of superhero movies. It’s okay but I don’t love it. I also dislike teen movies and a lot of romcom. I enjoyed some but not a lot.

Q: What are some other characters from other anime you enjoy?

A: Some specific characters that I like are Dazai Osamu, his characters just so complex and deep that I want more back story and more of his perspective being revealed. Another one is Levi Ackerman because of the same reason as Dazai, the only difference is that we’ve already explored his back story and perspective that it really got to me. Kita Shinsuke, Oikawa Tooru and Miya Atsumu from Haikyuu are one my top favorites because of their wisdom, passion for volleyball and their hunger for it (respectively). And of course, Aizawa Shota from MHA. It’s okay to like a character solely for their appearance and all that but I just seem to gravitate towards characters with seemingly simple but complex being. It’s what draws me in. Just like how I was drawn to Nanamin and his ideologies and personality.