CHAPTER 15

"Avantika!Avantika!Avantika!"
Shivanya shouted as she barged into Avantika's house.It would be impossible for Avantika's 4k followers on Instagram to not know where she lives even after viewing those 20+ stories she posts around her bungalow all the time. That's how Shivanya came here.

"You! What are you doing here? We have enough bad luck alr-"

"I'm here to deal with your daughters foolishness and I have no time to deal with yours, Mrs. Janani!" Shivanya snapped back at Avanti's mom raising her finger. Janani shuddered at Shivanya's wrath. She reminded Janani of Shivanya's dad who had once intimidated her just by glaring, for raising her voice at his daughter.
Avantika came downstairs. She was beyond shocked to find Shivanya at her house.As Shivanya's gaze briefly turned to her, Avantika started sweating. Literally.
"Where is it?" Shivanya questioned Avantika stretching out her palm.
"Where is what?"
"You know what I am talking about Avantika!" Shivanya said gritting her teeth.
"At what rights or for what reasons should I give it to you? Do you have any relations with him to claim on his behalf? Is it any of your business?"
Avantika asked smirking, folding her hands.
"You're right! I am not related in any way to Ashwin. But I am sure I don't have to be related to anyone in order to submit this to the higher authorities, like Ashwin himself maybe? , should I?" Shivanya asked Avantika by showing the footage in her phone.

"You have trespassed his personal space without his acknowledgement and took his belonging. Especially something so important like his medication that can cause his life. Now you choose, what should we do?"
Avantika quivered at Shivanya's enraged eyes and twitched smile.

When did she become dare enough to fight back? She had never even done that for herself!

She took the tablets from her bag that was on the couch trying not to make her trembling hands obvious. She was about to give it to Vihan's PA the next day. Shivanya very well knew from the beginning that is what she would do which is why she came here instantly to take back those tablets from Avantika. She just felt that they were unsafe in her hands. Janani stood there the whole time clueless of what the girls were talking about.

Shivanya snatched the tablets from Avantika.
"Aduthavanga uyir and privacy unakku avlo sadhanama pochila? Of course what did I expect, valarpu apdhi!" she said turning her gaze to her aunt.
"Don't you ever dare trying to do any cheap things like this to especially please that scroundle! Or you will both face your consequences for the second time!" Shivanya said firmly raising her fingers at Avantika.
As she turned to leave, she felt someone pull her arm.
"You really thought you could leave our house after insulting my daughter and my son in law for some other fool you've set your trap on, huh? How dare you fil-"

Phack!
A tight slap landed on Avantika cheeks before Janani could finish.

"How dare you slap m-"
"Only because I can't slap you! Only because I respect Daadi's words! "
Shivanya snapped back making Janani gasp in horror. She could almost not recognise the person exiting her house to be Shivanya.
--------------------------

"Yenda sorru kagava enna ipdi kidnap panittu vandha?"

Kathir asked Ashwin while they both had their gazes fixed on the cottage like restaurant that was beside a lake in a quite deserted and quiet area.

Chuckling at his friend, Ashwin led him inside. He then showed something on his phone to the manager at the counter while Kathir looked around in awe.

The manager nodded at Ashwin with a smile and led them inside. They walked till which looked like the end of the restaurant. They made a lots of turn in between that made Kathir realise how big this restaurant actually is.
As they reached, Ashwin pointed out at the opposite direction and Kathir looked ahead.
It was a beautiful and romantic candle light set up for two. Kathir suddenly felt arms encircling his waist from behind. He knew who it was and sighed feeling defeated.
"I told you to not do like this Teju! I am not right for you! You deserve better." Kathir said sadly unable to get out from her embrace as she rested her chin on his shoulders.
"I don't care, I just love you, that's all I know," she said calmly, closing her eyes.
"Adhu ill-"
"Hello hello hello, nanga ingarndhu ponnona neenga yevlo venalum romance panikonga," Ashwin interrupted them, Kathir looked down embarrassed. "But adhukku munadhi, Teju, as per our plan," Ashwin handed over Kathir's phone and wallet to the manager .
"Deyh, idhellam eppo da edhuta?!" Kathir panicked at his friend's thefting skills.
"Adhellam unaku edhukku?"
"Neekudha yennakku pinadhi plan panirkila macha?" Kathir asked dramatically pouting.
"Ama, rest of the plan'um solren kethuko. Ippo naa inga irndhu kelambiduven. So nee veetuku ponumna Teju kuda dhan poganum. Adhayum meeri nee thaniya polam, can la polam ipdhi yedhavadhu escape aga plan panna.. Un phone'uh, wallet ellam ivarkitta irrukku. Ivaru nee Teju kuda vanthu, Teju OK sonnathan, Adhellam unkitta thirupi kuduparu." As Ashwin explained his plans, the manager nodded his head at Kathir assuring that its true.
"Adhuku mela yum yen kitta irndhu escape aga pathe, pakkathula dhan Lake'uh, mavane thalli vittudhuven! " Teju threatened and passed an hi-fi to Ashwin. Kathir gulped at the thought of being drowned to death.
"Vera valli illa sir, surrender ayidunga. Pathukalam" the manager suggested.
Nee pape ya, naa pakka irupena?!

"OK macha you enjoy, inga full privacy, nee kalakku," Ashwin winked at the clueless Kathir as left. He was beyond happy for his friend and was quite convinced that this plan has already succeeded. Thanks to the bite-sized girl.
--------------------------

"Ennachu Shivanya? Nee inga yenna panda? yen oru mariya irukka?" Ashwin panicked when he saw Shivanya waiting for him, leaning on his car.

"Neenga yen ipdi irukinga?!" Shivanya shouted at him, Ashwin was quite taken aback. "Ungaluku konjam kuda akkara ye illa, neenga oru seriyana-"

Just when she was about to scold him something, Ashwin clutched his chest. He knew what was happening. He felt a hint of uncomfortness in the lower chambers of his heart. His vision started to be blur and his chest pained immensely like a thousand needles being pierced at the same time as he struggled to breath.

He was almost going to lose his balance when Shivanya caught him by his arm. Despite his muscular self, she somehow managed to make him sit in the passenger seat of her car. Ashwin felt dizzy and light-headed. Though he is used to this sort of sudden Arrhythmia attacks he was still unable to bare the pain.

Shivanya took the tablets from her handbag and made him gulp it and gave him water from the water bottle she never knew existed in her car. She had no time to care, she was trembling and tears were rolling down her cheeks already.

After he had the medicines, Ashwin went half unconscious due to the pain and exhaustion. He managed to mutter a
"I'm fine", before his eyes became too heavy.
--------------------------

Shivanya, with the help of Ashwin's smidgen consciousness managed to bring him to her apartment.

She opened the door and brought him to her room and made him lie down on the bed. She removed his shoes and took this sling bag he asked her to take from his car before giving his key to her. She gave it to the restaurant manager to be handed over to Kathir later. She put it on the bedside table and removed his shirt that was wet with sweat. She quickly tucked him into the blanket to avoid herself from keep drooling more.

Damn this man! Pstch, seriously Shivanya? Now?

"Oii", she turned to find Ashwin looking at her with sleepy eyes, cute angelic smile.
"Enna yenna panna pore?" Ashwin whispered making Shivanya chuckle.

Ashwin noticed the dried tear marks on her face, he caressed them with his thumb.

"Am I troubling you?" he asked innocently and worried as well.

Such intensity those brown orbs held made Shivanya's inner voice that keeps reminding her to keep distance and avoid heartbreak, fail miserably.

She carresed his hair, cupped his face, went closer and kissed his eyes making them close. Ashwin shuddered when her wet lips touched him.

Sleep, Ashwin