Sneek Peek...

¨Don't you understand Dionne, you're about to die!¨ I can see the anger rising in his chest. ¨So choose your last words wisely,¨ he sneered. I shakely lift my head, ''I love you.¨ "What?" His shining sword slowly lowers. "You know what I said," I reply, pushing myself up with my shaky, bleeding, hands. I cautiously get to my feet and stare Omar dead in those sickening green eyes of his.

"Guards!" He boasts. Before I even realize what is happening, my crippled hands are tied behind my back again. The familiar feeling makes me wince.

"I won't fall for your tricks," Omar snickers. He slowly walks around my body, his sword pointed right at my sorrowful face.

"Please, just listen to me. For once," My eyes start to fill with tears. ¨You remember us, right before you ran away. Omar, we were inseparable.¨ He slashes at my hand. I let out a silent scream as he says,¨ I left because of us. You think I liked being friends with you? I hated it. Because I was in love with you. And that was the problem. I couldn't handle the feeling, I was too young.¨ 

He drops his head as his shaggy brown hair covers his eyes. He straightens up and circles around me once more. ¨But your heart was too delicate. I wouldn't dare tell you I was running away. You would come searching. And now, you found me, which oh my dear,¨ he narrows his eyebrows, ¨is not a good thing. My feelings can never come back, which means, you can not live. 

He squats down and looks into my tear filled eyes. But his next words hit me harder than any words ever had."My sweet Dionne, we all know one of us has changed." Omar grabs my chin so I must look at him. " And one of us," He raises his sword, tears filling his eyes as well. "Has not."