Fate

Toni POV

5 weeks later

Today is the big day! I feel so relaxed and at peace. My sisters are here helping me get dressed. I'm so happy right now. I wonder what Bryan's doing? He better not be late today. He's always late, he's worse than me sometimes, but he better show up on time today! .... I can't wait to see him and I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees my dress. 

I just looked out the window to see the decor and it is beyond what I could have ever imagined. Mindy made it look like a fairytale! I hope Bryan loves it.... She incorporated both of our ideas so well.

Tamar: T! Bryan sent this over for you!

Toni opened the boxes to reveal beautiful diamond earrings and a diamond necklace. They were gorgeous !

Toni cried as she read the letter: " I can't believe I am going to finally marry the woman of my dreams! I've been in love with you since the day I met you and today is the beginning of forever, I love you baby! Here's a small token of my love"

Tamar: Damn girl, he's always spoiling you. That's what your life is about to be like. Now that you are about to be his wife, it's going to be even worse! You can open up your own diamond district with all the diamonds he got you!

Toni: Shut up! lol

Tamar: I'm serious girl. Did you get him anything?!

Toni: Yes, I sent him a watch. I hope he got it.

Bryan's POV

Bryan's house

Man, I'm nervous AF! I'm not nervous about marrying T, I just want today to be perfect for her. I've never been married before, but she has my heart and I just want her to be truly happy.

Bryan jr.: Dad, here's a gift from Ms. Toni

Bryan opens the box and it's a Cartier watch. Bryan reads the note from Toni: " Baby, you have made me the happiest woman in the world and I'm so excited to be marrying my lover and best friend today. I pray to always make you as happy as you make me. I hope you like this watch. I love you! I can't wait to see you 💋"

This note brought Bryan such ease and confirmed that he was making the right decision with the right girl. He never really wanted to be married or cared about it. He was okay with being a bachelor and dying that way. His love was his business and that was good enough for him, but Toni came and changed all of that! She challenged him in ways that no one else could. He made changes for her that he wouldn't do for anyone! He melts by just the thought of her and even when he tried to let her go in his heart, he couldn't ! This was Fate! It was greater than his control and he knew it was God.

Slim: Bryan it's time for us to go!

Bryan took a second to pray and asked God to simply "Please cover and protect our love and make it last forever !- Amen"

Bryan and his family heads to Toni's house

Toni's Backyard

Everyone was seated. It was perfect, everyone was there and on time. Bryan stood in the front of the garden with Slim, Lil Bryan and lil Wayne next to him..... And Bria, Jada and Billie stood on Toni's side waiting for Toni to come down the aisle.

Officiant: Everyone please stand !

Everyone stood up and Toni and her boys walked down the aisle. Denim and Deizel on each side.

Toni looked like an Angel floating down the aisle and there wasn't a dry eye in the room.

Major was singing live: "why I love you!" as Toni walked slowly down the aisle with her eyes locked in with Bryan.