Euphoria pt. 1 - Jungkook

"Yah, how long will you be doing that? Show starts in an hour and you're not dressed." she said, one hand on her waist, a clear frown showing on her face.

The person she was pertaining to is currently doing a handstand for no reason at all. She was sure, in the last 9 months that she has been with the group, this was not part of his warm up.

Which could mean the youngest member was nervous.

Lowering down his feet, he adjusted his shirt and wiped the dirt from his hands.

"Quite early for you to scold me, noona. I was just bored. Hehe." he said, grinning.

"You have got to stop calling me noona, we're only 3 months apart. Also, this is the millionth time you're performing, why are you nervous?" she replied

The maknae, clearly surprised, frozed. "Nervous? I'm not nervous."

"Jungkook, we've been neighbors for God knows how long, and I've been with the group for almost a year. You can't take me for an idiot."

Jungkook looked at Kim Aera, the group's stylist, and her neighbor like it was the first time he had seen her. Ever since they've debuted, he always made sure not to show any signs of vulnerability to the other members nor to the staff. Whenever he gets into an accident, he covers the pain by coming up with lame jokes or doing aegyo to lessen the tension. He didn't like the idea of having people fuss over him.

"What's troubling you?" Aera asked.

"I-it's just, this is America. A lot different back home, with the audience, the people we'll mingle with. I don't want to make any mistakes. I don't want Namjoon hyung to be disappointed." he admitted, looking down like a small child as he fiddled with his fingers at his back.

Aera sighed, though a small smile can be seen as she ducked down to look at Jungkook's face.

"Americans, Koreans, they're the same human beings dummy. They love, no, they're crazy for you. And Namjoon? Disappointed, really?" Aera said as she placed a hand on his head, prompting him to look up at her.

"Look, you can do this, you always do. They don't call you the Golden Maknae for nothing right? And if it helps, just picture everybody naked." she said, showing a full smile.

He smiled and gave out a chuckle, obviously imagining the last part. "Thanks, Aera noona."

Aera ruffled his hair and off he went, later on performing with the rest of the members of BTS. 

----------------------------------------

Back in Korea, 1 month later

"Aish, my head hurts~" Taehyung groans, after finishing their rehearsal for their performance of Permission to Dance.

"That's what you get for sleeping so late, hyung." Jungkook said as he gave a bottle of water to Taehyung.

"It's not that, it's the heat. I want to lie down alreadyyyy" he moaned.

"Tae, here. Take this." Aera said, handing out a pack of aspirin.

Taehyung smiled in delight, taking the pack of medicine from her, he thanked her, "You're a lifesaver, noona. Thanks!"

"Seriously, you have got to stop calling me noona, you're older than me." Aera said, her eyebrow raised though not offended with Taehyung's term.

"And only I can call you noona, right?" Jungkook grinned.

"No, especially you. We're the same age." Aera replied. Jungkook just chuckled and began drinking from his bottle.

Footsteps were heard behind them, approaching the 3. The rest of BTS came back from their own short breaks, each bringing either a towel, water bottle or both.

"Aera, there you are! I heard a little bit of gossip about you~" Jin, the oldest member said, a hint of teasing can be heard.

"Gossip? Me?" Aera asked.

"Yeah, I heard it too. One of the hyungs had asked you out." Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile.

Aera, eyes wide open with what Yoongi had said, was about to reply, but a weird sound and someone yelling stopped her from doing so.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Taehyung screamed, wiping the water from his face.

*coughs* "Sorry, hyung" Jungkook replied, nervously laughing as he, too, wiped the remains of his water from his face.

Apparently the water that Jungkook was drinking never made it past his throat as he spit the water, right to the face of Taehyung who had just finished downing an aspirin. The rest of the members were laughing at what they've seen. Even Aera, who was surprised at first, also laughed at the 2 youngest members.

"Noona, is that true though?" Jungkook asked, going back to the topic.

Then all 7 members' attention was towards her. She had never felt so small in their presence.

"I-it is. But I turned hyung down. I don't have time to date" Aera replied, looking away from the group.

Jungkook's smile seemed permanent on his face that day, though for some reason, they were the only ones who didn't notice the youngest one's mood.

******************************************************************

* Author's note: Hello! I came up with this story in like, 2 hrs after listening to Euphoria on loop. I was actually planning to set this on a 3 part chapter per character but let's see. 

It may be crap but I just had to get the idea out of my head. I've had this idea for almost a week and if I don't write this down, I would just like to be swallowed by the ground. Haha! 

P.S. IMPORTANT! I may or may not follow actual events, so don't try to correct me with the setting, event or what not. Even with the scenes. My story, my rules :D