°~chapter one°~

~reminds me of you~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I walked into the party, being blinded a little bit by the lights, my blonde best friend ran up to me and yelled "Kenz I can't believe your here". I playfully roll my eyes and reply "Well coming to one of your brothers parties is not my cup of tea, but a annoying blondie forced me here". She smiled and replied "That annoying blondie sounds amazing". I fake scoff and reply "I'm going to the bathroom". She fake scoffed and replied "Well you know where it is your highness". I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to the bathroom door, it was shut so I knocked on it. No one answered so I walked in and I saw Johnny and Nadia making out. I yell "oh my fucking god!". Johnny pulls away and says "Have you heard of knocking bitch?". I roll my eyes and reply "How about you get some hearing aids because I did knock". The ginger bitch started talking and said "Get out bitch, no one likes you". My eyes narrow over to her and I smirk then reply "I'm not leaving but you can". Johnny looked back over at Nadia and said "Get out". Nadia started chuckling and said "Yeah Mackenzie get out". Johnny said "Nadia I was talking you, leave". Nadia threw her hands up and scoffed then yelled "fine fuck you johnny". then left, I look over at johnny then say "Can you leave, I have to adjust stuff". He smirked and replied "why don't I stay here with you?". I roll my eyes and I say "Johnny I don't have time for this, get out". He walked closer to me and titled his head towards mine  then whispered in my ear "Fine you bitch". He walked out the bathroom shutting the door behind him. After I adjusted everything, I walked downstairs to see Nadia and johnny making out again, I roll my eyes and shove past nadia, then she turns around and yells "watch out bitch!". I kept walking away from her cause I didn't care, I ran into my blonde friend Lauren. She says "Hey kenz their you are". I smile and reply "Yea here I am". Johnny came into the kitchen and said "We're gonna play drink till you drop". Lauren raises her eyebrow and says "what's that?". He replies "Two people drink beer until one person falls off their chair". I hear Nadia yell "who wants to versus me?". Everyone was mumbling that no one was crazy enough until I yelled "me bitch" I say with a smirk Lauren and Johnny tried to stop me. I hear Lauren yell "your crazy kenz". I get up on a chair so does she. She says "Your so dumb, your gonna blackout". I shrug and say "we'll see about that bitch". We both started drinking the alcohol and Johnny was staring at me. I was on my fifth bottle at this point, I felt dizzy a bit but I couldn't let them know I felt weak, I kept drinking. Johnny said something to Nadia, he said "babe get down, it's not worth it". Lauren started yelling at me saying "Kenz, your clearly weak get down". I kept drinking then Nadia fell off the chair and passed out. I throw the bottle on the floor, then got off the chair. I said "I win bitch".