Chapter 18

Dinner went quickly and all the kids are heading to their common room when Harry called for Katherine. "Hold on I'll be back." She told Blaise and Theodore. She walked over to Harry to see what he wanted.

"You got Slytherin." "Yeah isn't that amazing their so nice and-their only nice to you because your my sister and got placed in Slytherin." Harry said cutting her off. "No because I'm me and not you Harry two different people silly besides I already made friends and we're in the same house together isn't that great. My mom said it didn't matter what house I got into."

She told him excitedly. "Slytherins are bad people and dad would be disappointed in you Kat got going into Slytherin and talking to Slytherins are bad too bye Kat." He told her confusing her. "Wait Harry what does that mean." "We can't speak no more." He told her walking off.

She turned around and walked back over to Theodore and Blaise. "Sorry about your brother he seems like a jerk." Blaise told her. "He was never like that I don't know why he's like this all of sudden." "Who cares now let's head to the common room and check the rooms out." Theodore said making her smile.

The three of the caught up with the others and went to check out their dorm.

James and the others heard the conversation between Harry and Katherine. "Look James you'd talk bad about the Slytherin house and your daughter got placed into and it ruined Kats and Harry relationship with each other." Lily told him smacking his arm.

"I didn't think she would get placed into it." He told her. "We'll that's just karma for you then and you better fix their relationship because it's your fault yours and Harry's." Lily told him walking off. He sighed and went to go speak to Harry.

He entered the common room and saw him sitting on the couch. "Harry." He said getting his attention. He walked over to him. "Yeah dad." "Have you spoken to your sister." "Yeah she got sorted into Slytherin dad." Harry told him.

"Harry that doesn't mean anything she's still your sister no matter what." James told him. "But she's in Slytherin." Harry said. "And she's your sister Harry it shouldn't matter she's your sister and you won't treat her like that." Sirius told him and he nodded his head. "I'll speak to her later." He said and they nodded their heads before walking out.

🐾🐾

(Time skip to second year)

It's been a whole year and Harry and Katherine haven't spoken to each other. Harry has tried to speak to her but Katherine refused to even look at him. "Kat just speak to me." He told her as they walked to the great hall.

"Theo what should we do today." Katherine asked him ignoring Harry. "I don't know yet." He said. "Katherine stop this madness and speak to me." Harry said speaking louder as kids stared at the.

"Katherine." He said but she didn't budge. "Katherine Eleanor Potter I demand you to speak to me." She stopped and turned and looked at him. "You demand well guess what Harry I'm the older one so you shouldn't be demanding me to do anything especially you."

She told him. The entire great hall went silent. James and the Professors started to walk closer to them. "We'll I'm much more mature then you." Harry told her. "If your so mature now then I think it's time you grow up and admit you we're in the wrong." She told him.

"Your bloody mental I wasn't in the wrong you we're." He told her. "Kat come on he's not worth it." Theodore said to her grabbing her arm trying to walk off with her but she took her arm out of his grip.

"Me in the wrong really Harry." She said. "Yeah your a bloody snake." He said and she drew her wand out and so did he. Kids moved out the way they knew better to stay out of the sibling rivalry. "Drop your wand." Harry told her.