Confusion

This had to be a prank or a joke of some sorts. It would've been better if this was a declaration of war, but a love letter...? 

It completely slipped Red Velvet cookie's mind that Valentine's Day was next week. I mean, why would he even think about that day? Red Velvet cookie never expected to receive hearts and flowers for that day, much less a love letter. This could be a prank made by another cookie just to mess with him, to make him look like a fool. Maybe it actually was a love letter, with no bad intentions behind it, or could just be the beginning of a wild goose chase for him. Which he doesn't have the time for.

This one letter made Red Velvet cookie's mind swirl. All  these questions appeared in his head one after another. He wasn't sure what to do. 

"Just what is this?" he sighed in confusion laying his hand on his forehead. 

"I'm just wasting my time thinking over this. It doesn't matter if this is a love letter or not, it has nothing to do with me." he said in annoyance. He threw the letter into the fiery pits of the oven and continued on with baking. He had wasted too much time on this matter. 

Several hours had passed and the letter stayed in Red Velvet cookie's head. Yes, he deemed it as meaningless, but the idea of someone liking him bothered him. He wasn't the most nicest cookie around, and the fact that he was half cake scared others away. So how could anyone like him? This was the first of him hearing of a secret admirer, added to the fact that he didn't know the sender of the letter.  So,  just who could it be? 

"Ugh.. Chiffon, lets go."  

I guess it's time to head to the chapel.