⁽ ⁰³ ⁾ 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 22nd, 2021 @ 1:11pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓡𝙴𝚅𝙸𝚅𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

KEIJI AND MIYASATO FOLLOWED MIKEY and Draken out of the hospital doors. The roar of a motorcycle engine was heard as Mitsuya stopped in front of the three.

"Can you get Pah-chin to come tomorrow?" Draken asked as Mikey got on the back of Mitsuya's motorcycle.

"Yeah. I'll have Peh go, too." Mitsuya replied. The warehouse near Second MS work for you?"

"Yeah."

Mitsuya just hummed as he took off. "See ya." Mikey said, waving goodbye.

Keiji then looked behind him as Takemichi quickly ducked behind his line of vision.

"Something wrong?" Miyasato questioned.

"Sorry, it's nothing." Keiji replied as the three continued on their way.

Takemichi came out of his hiding spot. "There's no way Mikey and Draken would ever fight each other. Draken dies on August 3rd, along with Miyasato, who tried to save him. I need to find out everything I can about Moebius by then!" He thought.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

A younger Keiji was running through the streets of Tokyo. "Hey, pickpocket! Get back here!" A man shouted after him.

"No way, old man! You snooze, you loose!" Keiji laughed out loud.

This is Koyanagi Keiji, a young boy who had watched both of his parents get murdered in a robbery gone wrong. Having no other relatives who wanted to take him in, he's been surviving on the streets.

"Whew! I think I lost him." Keiji breathed out before counting the money he stole from the man.

"Awesome! This is just enough for me to get something to eat!"

"Give us your money, kid! Or we'll kill you right here!"

"Hm?" Keiji turned his attention to a nearby alleyway. He widened his eyes when he saw high schoolers beating a kid around his age. The boy had wavy black hair and black eyes.

"Hey! Leave him alone, you pieces of shit!" Keiji shouted, before kicking one of male's faces that was closest to him.

"Don't get in the way, Red!"

"Stay out of this!"

"Like hell I will!" Keiji exclaimed before twisting another guy's arm.

The black haired male could only stare in shock as the three high schoolers were already on the ground, knocked out.

"Whoa..."