𝚂 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂

Mattheo Riddle_____________________________

Mattheo Riddle
_____________________________

Auroras condition worsened throughout the night and I had to take her to the hospital wing.

Madam Pomfrey said it seems like someone has put a spell on her to make her sick.I could only suspect it was Potter and his friends so in the morning I will be having a chat with them.

She removed the spell and said that she needs a few days rest to heal as she will still be sick.

I spent the night by her side, I fell asleep on the chair next to her bed knowing she was safe.

_____________________________

I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun shining on my face.I look over to the bed and saw her laying there sound asleep so peaceful.

The sun lit up her facial features and she was beautiful.I walked over to her and kissed her on the head before making my way to my dorm to change.

About 1 hour later I had showered and changed and I was on my way to the great hall to talk to Potter and his friends.

I walked into the great hall and made my way to there table.I sat down in front of him and stabbed my pocket in between his fingers almost cutting them.

"So Potter care to explain what you done to Aurora"I spat at him, the anger was radiating off me it took everything for me to not kill him.

"What are you-"I cut him off.

"No don't give me that tell me now or I'll make you watch everyone you love die then I'll kill you myself"

"It was just a silly curse she wasn't meant to get ill it must have gone wrong"he replied looking down.

I stood up from my seat and walked around the table before pulling him up from his seat and punching him in the face.

I pounded my fist against his face repeatedly.I heard Hermione beg me to stop and Draco and the boys tried to get me off him but it was no use I needed revenge.

Snape managed to get me off him somehow and took me to his classroom.

"What we're you thinking boy"

"It's my lord to you" I corrected him. "He hurt Aurora he's lucky he isn't dead" I left and made my way to the hospital wing.

I walked in and I saw her, she was sitting up on her bed talking to Daphne.

I walked over to her and sat down on the chair.Both her and Daphne looked at me, Daphne face was confusion and Auroras was both worry and confusion.

"What"I asked them.

"Ehm your covered in blood"Daphne gestured to my clothes.

I totally forgot I just beat the shit out of Potter.

"Oh well me and Potter had a disagreement"

Aurora got out of bed and pushed me back onto the chair.

"Wait there-"she tried to speak before I cut her off.

"No Aurora back in bed you need to rest"

She placed her finger on my lips prevent me from moving them.

She walked over to a cupboard and came back with wipes and paper stitches.

Daphne hugged her goodbye and left the hospital wing leaving only me and her.

She placed herself on my lap and took my hand in hers.

She started wiping the cuts on my knuckles and putting little paper stitches on those which required them.

She then put her focus on my face.I smiled up at her after seeing her concentration face as she used one hand to hold my cheek and the other to wipe my nose and put a stitch on the bridge of it.

She packed away the things and placed them on the table next to the chair.Instead of getting up she swung her legs over the arm of the chair and leaned against my chest.

"I'm covered in blood"

"And I don't really care"

I grabbed her chin and tilted her head up to face me.

"Enough of the attitude darling"I spoke smirking down at her.

She scoffed and stood up from the chair and stretched.As she stretched up her hoodie went with her revealing her bare back.

She then started to walk to the door.

I stood up from my seat and made my way over to her.

"Where are you going"I questioned her pinning her against the wall.

"To my dorm, I may not be 100% but I can look after myself"she replied grabbing my hand and leading me out the room.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩
__________________________

We walked into the common room and up to my dorm.I decided I was going to go for a shower but I was bored so I decided to tease him a little first.

I put on the shower and went back out to gather my clothes.He was sitting on the arm chair in the corner,you could see into the bathroom from that chair so I knew what I was going to do.

I walked back into the bathroom leaving it open enough for him to see me.I placed my things on the counter before taking off all my clothes.

I smirked cause I could feel his eyes burning into the back of me.I stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit my skin.

A few minutes later I felt a presence behind me,I felt hands push me against the cold shower wall.

"You don't get to tease me and get away with it darling"he whispered in my ear before I managed to turn myself around and I then smashed my lips against his.
_____________________________