➼ shoulder

SO far the movie was going well, however you don't remember it dragging out this long, even klee looked like she was going to fall asleep any moment from now

guessing she tired herself out too much playing in the park

she most definitely did as you felt her head soon rest on your upper arm, seeing her sleeping was the cutest thing in the world, she looked so peaceful you wouldn't even guess the amount of destruction she would bring to the playground

not long after you too started feeling sleepy, nothing exciting was happening in the movie so it couldn't keep you interested in it anymore, it seemed that sleeping at 2am on a school night had finally caught up with you.

you managed to fight the urge to sleep for some time but eventually gave in, everything was just too comfortable and perfect, how could you not pass up on an opportunity like this??

while you went off to dreamland albedo felt your head touch his shoulder. he hesitated slightly before placing it fully onto his shoulder, making sure you were comfortable as can be. although he seemed absolutely fine, internally this guy was malfunctioning in almost every way possible

he wasn't focused on the movie anymore, the fact that your head was on his shoulder made his heart pound so loud you could almost hear it in your sleep. taking a glance at you he admired your features, the way how you had a faint smile when sleeping, the way how you looked so relaxed, the way how your eyelashes curled perfectly, the way how he fell for you in this moment.

for him everything began to click. why he walked you to class, why he would try and spend as much time as he possibly could with you, why he even decided to allow you to come over, it was all because he developed a crush.

it was as if time stopped and he didn't want it to continue, everything felt so calm and soothing. it was a selfish thought really, but being with you gave him something new. you managed to melt all of his worries away, you managed to give him butterflies, you managed to catch his attention right from the beginning and it was something he was interested in very much.