HALLOWEEN NIGHT (mostly focused on the teens)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, in approach that today is Halloween night , I've wanted to make this chapter about it. In this chapter, it states Henry and the others teens in their 16s. 

 Let's see how it goes

ADDISON, JAKE,ANGELA AND HENRY 

(6.45 a.m)

Henry:Morning everyone 

Addison:Hi sweetheart, how do you slept? 

Henry: Um, fine I guess. I'm gonna prepare for the Halloween Day at school. 

Addison: Alright honey, go get your Jon Snow's costume and then eat your breakfast. You don't want to go late on Halloween's Day.-

Jake: You finally made a decision about the costume? God we were choosing until yesterday about what character should choose to costume, and finally you did with the great Jon Snow, good choice, kiddo. 

Angela: You want me to drop you on the school on my way to the university? 

Henry: I'm ok with driving myself to school today, but thanks anyways, you forgot that I'm now able to drive? HAHHAHA. 

Angela: Yeah, I kinda forgot about that actually, when did you start growing up so much that you aren't anymore my baby brother and you are now a fully mature teenager who's gonna turn 17 in 16 days? It's so damn crazy. 

Addison: Angela, please sweetie, don't remind me this, for God sake, or I swear that I'll breakdown right there in front of you, guys 

Henry: Hahahha, yeah time flies so hardly fast. Damn, I gotta go, I was supposed to meet the others at Will's house 4 mins ago. See you in 6 hours, bye!

Byee!!!

------

(Henry parks in the Bennett's household, Scout is already there and they're both in their Yoda and Green Lantern costumes,respectively. Henry knocks on the door twice and Naomi receives him already dressed up to go to work, and she tells him to drive safely and shwe begged him to bring some candy if he can from school)

Henry: Hey yo guys! Let's go we need to go on time or Ms. Rodríguez will leave us outside the class before we know it. Let's get in the car. 

William: Okk, we'll sure be in time, no worries. I kinda like your costume, Henry, I was well assure that you'll choose costuming someone from Game of Thrones or Harry Potter. Henry. Yeah, I was thinking of dressing like someone from Harry Potter too, but after so much hesitation and bickerings about GOT with my father, I decided choosing dressing up like Jon Snow. And I adore your Yoda costume, Scout.  

Scout: Thanks! Actually, my mom shipped it like 2 weeks ago knowing that it'll surely be out of stock for the upcoming weeks of Halloween. 

Henry: Ok, let's gonna put on some music, what should I play first? Coldplay, Ricky Montgomery, Avicii... I'm gonna play some Avicii to cheer up. 

(The journey at school went so good, they had a complete day about Halloween, they all went on their favs costumes and made contest for choosing one of them. When they'd finished, they all went to the practice and join their parents work party, which resulted to be pretty cool, Addison was dressed up as Sansa Stark and Jake as a Eddard Stark, Cooper and Charlotte went as ghostbusters with Mason and the triplets , Sam as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Naomi as Princess Leia and Violet as a corpse bride and Sheldon as an insane psychriastic and Lucas as Pennywise  then, when the night came out, they all went to do trick or treating around LA. The halloween  night turned out to be awesome)