Chapter 2: Boruto Uzumaki

Y/n's Pov-
I sigh as I watch Boruto and Denki getting the train off the tracks. Might as well start heading for the academy mom will be mad if I get there late.
"Chocho Akimichi"
"Here"
"Wasabi Izuno"
"Here"
"Boruto Uzumaki"
"Boruto Uzumaki!"
Naruto looked at me as I looked the other way. "You stay here the ceremony"  Shikamaru said. As we all heard screeching of a train coming towards the hokage monument. "Boruto Uzumaki is here ya know!" Boruto yelled. I just sighed knowing Naruto just got embarrassed. 😔. "Don't just stand there clear out the students!" Shikamaru yelled.

Konohamaru appeared behind Boruto and Boruto being Boruto went to hit Konohamaru but Konohamaru blocked all the hits and had Boruto locked in his arms. "Time out big brother Konohamaru!!" Boruto yelled. "You don't even look sorry and call me sensei!!" Konohamaru said. I sigh as I left to go home. An Anbu appeared infront of me.

"Hokage-sama has request you". The Anbu said
"Hai." I said
Naruto's Pov-
A pile of crows appeared in my office knowing who it is. "Hokage-sama you needed me?" Y/n said. "Yes do you have the reports I gave you about the new Anbu recruits?" "Hai here are the reports." Y/n said giving me the reports. "All of them had pass the exams but they won't be able get missions till next week." "Please don't tell me you did the same thing you did to them like you did to the others". I said. "Hn" Y/n said. I sweat drop. "Ok you're free to go". I said. "Hokage-sama why you go home and I'll finish your paper work 📑?" Y/n said. "Y/n I can't let you do that you have to go home." I said. "Down worry I will send a shadow clone and plus you need to see your family." Y/n said pushing me out of my office. "But- no buts and don't come back till after you spend time with your family." Come back at 7:00 now shoo" she said closing the door. "Damn I feel like I just got lectured by a 12 year old." I thought while going home to my family.

Y/n's Pov-
So it's like 5:00 am and I have to go to the academy..... I am still confused how the hokage don't just use shadow clones to help with the work. Now I only have one stack of paper I can finished that in a hour. It is about to be 7:00 Naruto should be here. I basically pulled a all-nighter not that I sleep. "Naru- Y/n what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at the academy and where's Naruto?" Shikamaru asked. "I sent Lord Seventh home he should be here in while." "About the academy theirs a shadow clone there and would you mind giving the those papers you have there?" "Umm here." Shikamaru said. "Tell Lord Seventh not to slack on his work". I said. "Hai" Shikamaru said.

"Shikamaru open the door for Lord seventh please". I said looking at the door. "Hai" Shikamaru said. "Y/n? I thought you left." Naruto said. "Nope now did you know the paper work was mostly about missions that where completed?" I said. "No and how did you finish all of the paperwork?" "Hn. Have you ever heard of shadow clones Lord Seventh?" I asked. I can see both Shikamaru and Naruto anime fall. "Why didn't I think of that." Naruto mumbled. "Anyways I be leaving I have to go to the academy." I said disappearing in to snowflakes.

" I said disappearing in to snowflakes