Chapter I

Takemichi Hanagaki-Tachibana. Who is he? We got some info on him from a secret source, but we need to find more! Let's play detectives! Here is the info we've gathered so far : He had parents and money. His happy life discontinued when he was 8 and saw his mother pass away in a car accident. His Father wanted to move out, but Takemichi didn't want to leave his childhood area. Before his father moved up, he gave up his guardianship over Takemichi to Tachibana's. Our Crybaby Hero, Takemichi, took interest in fighting to protect his new family. He felt the need to do so. However, he didn't ask Tachibanas to pay for his classes or even drop him there. Takemichi took it all on himself. Getting a job as a kid wasn't easy for him, but he did find it. After getting enough money, Michi signed up for fighting lessons. His next desire was a motorcycle, which he brought later on.

[SYSTEM COMMENT #001 <Quite Kid>]

No one really knew this quiet kid who hanged up with the oh so beautiful Tachibana Hinata. No one bothered to ask his name or his relationship with crush of boys and girls at school.

[< |Good luck detective Y/N| >]

Takemichi's POV.

I didn't want to go. Another day of hell, I mean school. Oh, yes, and the fighting ring. Stupid dumbasses, they make Akkun fight. He won't win, that's for sure. I will need to step in… Well, I need to get up and actually eat breakfast.

When we were in the kitchen, we talked about what we will do today and anything we thought of. Hina and I went to change and grab our backpacks.

School…yeah it's boring days are dull and similar to each other class…homework…exam…quiz…class and all over again. The only thing that makes it any special is the fighting! I mean, I do get beaten up because I don't want them to see I can fight, but it's still fun! Fighting… I feel like I'm forgetting something…FIGHTING RING!!!

When I got there, Akkun was already injured. Oh! Shoot!

~ Takemichi, help him! — Hina screamed from behind me.

~ Ahh yes, I'm going! — damn this woman I didn't expect her to be here, how did she get there though…women

~ Oi! Kiomasa let's 1vs1! — I screamed. I could feel everyone's eyes on me…nothing new.

~ Ha! Me? Fighting a puny boy like you?! Hahaha, don't make me laugh! — ha, you make ME laugh!

~ Oh, you are scared, huh? Scared that this “puny boy” will win—I said with a smirk.

~ Ha! Game on, little boy! — haha, you don't know what you got yourself into, Kio-ma-sa

I walked down the stairs towards that… disgrace. He started this stupid ring, making bets on who wins…tch pathetic! And who does he think he is?! Oh, yes, he is in Toman but who cares…honestly it's pathetic! Thinking he can do everything he wants to… That's the time… To show those scumbags how it is to be a true boss.

~ Kio-ma-sa how is life? Still making unfair bets?

~ You little… Bring me my bat!? — there were whispers going around the ring…huh, interesting

~ Boss?! That's unfair? — one of his minions yelled! Ha. That's what you call loyalty? Hahaha

~ Oi Kiomasa! — said a new voice, I looked at the owner and there he was... Mikey from Toman is there.

~ I was fine by myself... – I said monotonically.

~ Well if you were doing so fine then…fight me—this man is nuts…

~ Hah? — I said confused

~ Fight me! Or are you too scared?

~ I will fight, I suppose…

Most of the gathered started chearing on the blondie. I suppose he is popular among this crowd. Even though he didn't seem interested in said people, rather looking at me as if I ate the last ice-cream in the shop. Without wasting time, chief of manji gang trowed a kick to my head which I blocked with my arm. The silence was loud… Blonde was too stunned to move, so I didn't waste my time and trowed him to the ground and pinned him down with my knee. The crowd went wild after a few seconds, yelling incorrect words that I couldn't even make out. For difference, blondie was looking at me with something in his eyes… Well, not my time to dwell on this. I have to help that woman take Akkun somewhere to treat his wounds and probably take this stupid squad of his with us.

~ I won. Now I will be going—that was fast…

Hinata was by my side, immediately taking my hand in hers and pulling me towards our injured friend. As I was being GENTLY dragged towards Akkun the blondie stood up and yelled after me.

~ What's your name?

I have no intentions of answering. I barely know this guy, beside that he just wanted to knock me TF out with his foot. I guess he didn't like my silent answer because I saw him start to walk after us with his big ass friend.

~ Hey, he is talking to you punk!

Oh, wait, isn't that Draken? It's said that he doesn't leave Mikeys side or something. Well, yeah, probably.

~ Michi can you carry him to our house? He could use some supplies from med kit - right, Akkun.

~ Where does it hurt? — I asked. I mean, if he is in pain I don't need to cause more of that by carrying him on a bruised side or whatever.

~ My left arm and pretty much the right side of my stomach.

I carefully picked him up, trying to avoid wounded parts as much as I could. Well, he isn't too heavy, so that should be easy.

~ Oi!

Oh, right, I forgot about blondie duo… And Akkun's squad.

~ He was asking a question, so answer him. — tall blonde said

~ What if I say: “no”?

~ Then…