1-3 - Deuce consults the wise bubbles of the tub and things happen

You sit alone in the bubble bath, in your room's bathroom. You had your playlist of relaxing music on loop playing as you just played with the bubbles. Ah, I totally deserve this. You thought, quietly sinking into the bubbles. You didn't use your room's bathroom often as you usually just used the other bathroom. But since you were now living with roommates, it would be weird so you decided to use your bedroom's bathroom. Plus, the tub there was way bigger so it was great for you. You held up your clothes to the boys and compared it to them before deciding they could probably just take off their Heartslabyul jacket and red blazer and just sleep in the white t-shirt under it.

In the end, Deuce and Ace decided to sleep in the dusty bedroom together seeing as the other bedroom had been proclaimed as off-limits. You made sure to lock the door to that room tonight. You didn't know if they had some sort of magic to unlock it but you hoped not.

Outside your room, you hear screaming. However, it's drowned out by the relaxing music.

There are footsteps getting louder.

You closed your eyes.

Suddenly, the bathroom door slammed open. "[Your Name]!" Deuce busted in, screaming. You remained silent, still sinking behind the cover of the bubbles. "Ace, they aren't in here!" He turned back, shouting. "It's so cold! How do I set this thing?!" You heard Ace shriek from further away.

You opened your eyes.

"It's so loud..." You murmured, he just had to interrupt your relaxation session. "Huh!? The bubbles spoke?!" Deuce yelped. You sighed. He really just mistook your voice as the bubbles speaking. "Yes, I'm the bubbles, ooh..." You said in a deeper than your usual voice. "Oh wise bubbles of the tub, what is your wisdom?" He asked you, his voice full of wonder. "You were looking for wisdom but it was actually me!" You cackled like the gremlin you were as you pop your head out from under the bubbles.

Deuce screamed and flailed backwards. "Deuce, why the hell are you screaming?! F-ck, now it's too hot!" Ace cursed loudly. He doesn't answer, instead, you watched as a red blush overtook his face as he realized what he had done. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry-" Deuce got up, he blurted out his apology so fast, his words were nearly mashed together. He then rushed out of the room, you can basically see the steam coming out of his head. "Mom would be so disappointed...ugh, that was so embarrassing, I can't believe I did that..." You heard him mumbling to himself as he ran off. You didn't really understand his reaction. You only showed your head, the rest of your body was concealed by the bubbles so it wasn't even like there was anything to be embarrassed about.

You sighed, getting out from the tub and taking a quick shower before drying off once you realized you wouldn't be able to continue your relaxation session with Ace and Deuce trying to figure out how your shower worked in the other bathroom. You changed into your pyjamas and drained the bathtub. You made your way to the other bathroom and knocked.

"You can come in!"

You entered the bathroom and were met with a very strange sight. "W-Who the f-ck are you!?" You shouted, pointing at the strange man in your bathroom. "It's Ace. My hair always just puffs up after it dries." He deadpanned at your overreaction. "How the hell does that work..." You mumbled to yourself. "Anyway, can you please help me turn this?" Ace gestured to the shower knob. "Yeah, okay. So, this side is hot, this side is cold." You explained. "And this button makes it lukewarm if the two are too extreme for you."

You pressed it to show him as lukewarm water began flowing from the showerhead.

"Wha- But Deuce said he tried that already!" Ace frowned. "Deuce, come in here, tell me what button you pushed." You called out. "I-Is it safe?" He squeaked from behind the door. "I don't know what you mean by that but we're all fully clothed here." You told him. Deuce opened the door, his face was still slightly tinted red as he walked in. "R-Right...so I pressed this button." He pointed to one of the buttons underneath the shower knob. "Oh, yeah, that. That's the button that activates the ice mode where it starts dispensing ice cubes from the ceiling." You nodded.