🎃 chapter 31🎃

🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃 LOVE YOU ALL!💋
.
.
.
.
(Giyuu's pov) hmm seems like Tengen brought this 'naruto person' I quickly bowed but since master came  we have to have a trial for someone master has not told me well I should wait because he might have information we have to know about But shinobu spoke. Shinobu said "Ara~Ara~ Who Is this person~"she walked closer to him and she saw his face so she said "My~My~ Who would leave him here all alone~" the other pillers got jealous they wanted that to be them but they couldn't because shinobu already did they backed down for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Narutos pov) I was unconscious but I woke up? I saw many people but the butterfly girl walked up to me and grabbed my face I was gonna ask a question but she said "My~My~ Who would leave him here all alone~" but someone came and it was a person with reddish hair a green light and a brown light but I saw him Say "Where's Nezuko!" And I Quickly got out of their grips they had and I Quickly hugged him the others were shocked so I quickly picked tanjiro up and I said " I'm taking him with me so I clam him now" so I quickly bowed and ran to where the  way out was and the others were running to me so ii jumped on a roof but I saw a box so I ran down where the person had the box and I ran away with the person and the box so I'm good.
.
.
.
(Muzan's pov) naruto forgot I could whatch him so he has tanjiro and Nezuko but they GOT TO CLOSE TO HIM I have to send daki or douma or Akaza but Nakime only does what she's told every demon has a happy childhood.
.
.
.
.
And this was short my eyes hurt and I have to wake up tomorrow 🙄 but love you all🛐 333 words💋
.