And Then There Were 10

Happy Halloween!

Within the Vacuum of Space some sort of battle was happening within the asteroid belt of our Galaxy.

A small greenish blue ship was being attacked by a large blackish orange ship as it was firing it's lasers.

The small ship returned fire to the large one by blasting green lasers.

Weird looking robotic drones were looking at their system to check for damages.

"Hull Damage: 20% but the system's still operational." Said one of the drones as one of them looked back at it's master.

There laying on it's throne was a male blue skinned alien with glowing red eyes.

His head towers past his forehead on a black lace and wears a purple suit and cape with a red orange striped outfit underneath.

This villain was named Vilgax Dregg or Lord Dregg if you prefer, one of the supreme warlord in this galaxy alone.

"I have not come this far across the universe to be denied of what is mine." Said Dregg with determination.

The small ship was still trying to get away with the large one still following it.

"The Omnitrix will be mine and once i have it there will be nothing in the universe that can stop me from ruling the universe." Said Dregg as he clenched his fist.

"And there is no one is this part of the galaxy that cannot stop me!" Yelled Dregg as he slammed his fist into arm chair.

Earth

A 10 year girl named Zoey Davidson who has black hair held by a blue hair clip and has red eyes with African American skin and wears an elbow-length blue raglan shirt with a cat logo on her chest, white capris trousers, and a pair of white shoes with dark blue stripes.

Life wasn't that good for her as people tend to make fun of her, because of her family life, her main mother Quinn Ergon has a polyamory relationship with multiple people who became her parents as well, most people have claimed that her mom was a w***e or a s**t but it was nothing like that but people refused to listen and such she was always alone.

She was making a paper airplane which flew across the room which landed on his teacher and pretended to read a book to avoid getting detected.

All of her friends though noticed and sighed.

Chris Davidson, who is her twin brother, wears clothes consisted of a black-striped, white shirt with short sleeves, military green cargo pants with side pockets with a black belt hidden under his shirt, and black and white sneakers with black stripes and has green eyes.

He was supposed to go on a camping trip with his family but recently the enitre family went to say with their grandparents and so it was only him, Zoey, Charley Davidson, one of her mothers and Modo, one of her fathers.

Carter Vamir who is an African-American teenager with short black dreads and wears blue pants, a lighter blue T-shirt and fitted baseball cap in a backwards fashion, sneakers, and a black jacket with yellow accents on the arms and cuffs.

Cody Fong who has a white shirt with a opened black jacket with black pants and a red belt and has blue eyes and often wears sunglasses and has brown hair and has a pretty sad life, his mother died years ago and he never met his father so he was raised by grandfather and is best friends with Chris Davidson.

Kyle Obake who has black hair with black and white clothing almost like his clothing that reminds people of Yin Yang, what makes his lifer sadder then others is that he never met any of his relatives, hell he doesn't even know if Obake is his last name even.