𝟷𝟹. 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚁

Lily POV

I glanced at Matteo as he drove. He's relaxed but yet seemed sort of tense. "Hey, you okay?" I spoke, putting my hands in his. "You look tense."

He looked over at me and he smiled. "I'm, angel. Thanks for asking, though." He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently and held it against his. "You're too kind for the world and me particularly.."

I softly smiled as my cheeks were filled with redness. I turned my head back to the window, seeing us past the Manhattan Bridge. "Where are we going, Matteo?"

"To my company," he said, doing the thumb thing on my hand.

My voice finds itself in a low tone, "I know but where is it?"

"It's somewhere.... Raphael is going to be there," he said, looking over and grinning. "I know you two are close."

"We are. I've known him since maybe a year ago, I think." I furrowed my brows, thinking back. "Yeah, I believe it was a year ago..."

"And he has kept you to himself," he mumbled slightly angry. "I have something planned for tonight, angel. Just us two."

"And what is that, Matteo?"

"A date for us. Simple date, nothing too major, and don't worry about clothes because we are going shopping too."

"A date, hmm?" I smirked, nudging him by the side.

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "I mean, after what I just did with you, I think I should take you out on a nice dinner," he shrugged. "Plus, I like you. You're a pretty girl. My pretty girl."

I blushed instantly, smiling like a child who got their favorite candy ever. "That... was quite smooth..."

He glanced at me with a cheeky grin. "Well you are my pretty good girl, aren't you?"

I softly laughed. "I am, sweet bear."

His brows raised as he smirked. "Sweet bear? Never thought I would be called sweet bear by my favorite person," he chuckled.

"Well you're sweet and you're like a bear so sweet bear!" I smiled, laughing, and slightly shrugging.

"Mhmm.." He hummed unimpressed. "I'm only a sweet bear for you, angel." I nodded slowly as I looked back at the window.

"Why is that though..?" I asked as my eyes didn't leave the window of the gorgeous sight of New York City.

He shrugged slightly. "You're just special... different."

I nodded at his answer, not questioning it anymore. His hands shifted to my thigh. His rough hand goes up and down it, squeezing every so often. Gradually his hand would go close to my lady part, teasing it, but never actually giving it pleasure. I bite my lip as he does it again.

"Sweet bear.." I whined, stopping his hand.

He chuckled, throwing his head slightly back. "Yes, my loving angel. What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong..!" I pout. I grabbed his hand and put it on his thigh. I slowly grinned as an idea came to mind. I placed my hand over his thigh, doing the same motion he was doing on mine but glazing my fingers over his crotch. "How do you feel now, hmm?"