october 31st

"YOUR ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER,
AND MAKING VIDEOS ABOUT HER ITS LIKE YOU'RE OBSESSED"

I can't get that out of my mind. me and Rebekah have been friends for over three years now. she introduced me into rylee the summer of this year. i have to admit I didn't like her at first, because she was just a voice on a call. but when I got to know her and saw what she looked like I was intrigued.

over a month or so I began to grow feelings for her. I always had I just expressed it more. I didn't know how to tell Rebekah so I left it out of the picture. she asked me directly one day and when I told her the truth she seemed fine. it's like she knew all along.

today she snapped. I posted a video on tiktok this morning about how I "fell in love with rylee" I was just lipsyncing the lyrics and replaced the name with hers. after that clip I flashed pictures of her on the screen and tagged her. about an hour later she made the same one about me.

Rebekah didn't say anything until I checked her tiktok account and saw she had made the same exact video. I never try to exclude anyone, but she made it about herself because she had know one else to do it with. I felt unrealistically mad at myself for hurting her feelings. that's when I texted her saying I was sorry and offered to take down the video.

that's when she sent that text, I don't blame her though. I deleted it and explained myself to rylee. she said it was ok and we left it at that. the three of us haven't talked since.

am I really obsessed?

- i hope you all like this! based on real events sadly enough