special chapter

you're welcome
hope this is good enough

"You're a fighter, not the fighter. You survived all this, don't be ashamed." Bender softly grabs her wrists, kissing as many scars as he could before kissing up her arm, shoulder, neck and then placing his lips against hers. Luis' arms wrap around his neck as he grab her thighs, moving to sit her on the desk. He takes off her tank top before trying to kiss her again, only for her to wrap her arms around herself, her cheeks red from embarrassment. Bender let's out a soft sigh, grabbing her wrists softly.

"You're beautiful. Don't cover yourself." He slowly places her arms around his neck before going to kiss her once more. After some time Bender's lips move lower to her neck. He goes all over he neck, looking for that spot that'll make her feel good. And when he found it, her nails dig into the skin of his neck, making him groan into Luis' neck. He hears her muffled moans. He didn't want them to be muffled. No, he wanted her to moan his name.

Bender bites down on her neck. Not hard enough to break her skin, but enough to make her let a surprise moan. He licks over the spot gently, and he feels her shiver against him.

"Fuck, John," she whimpers, her hips moving forward to be against his.

Moving from her neck, he kisses her lips once more, Luis moaning into his mouth. His hands go to the back of her bra, trying his hardest to unhook it despite how hazy his mind is. He gets it after a few tries, pulling the bra off her and tossing it beside her tank top. His lips trail once more, going even lower before he stops to admire her breasts. Her breast were not very large, something which Luis hated a good bit, but when Bender placed his mouth on one of her nipples, that negative thought disappeared instantly.

"Oh shit!" she exclaims, her hand going to the back of his head. She tries to slow her breathing, not wanting to moan too loudly. But when he flicks her nipple with his tongue, she lets a almost quiet moan. Despite how quiet she is, Bender can tell what he's doing to her by the way her hips keep grinding into the desk. With that in mind, he gives the nipple one lingering kiss before laying Luis down completely onto the desk.

Unbuttoning her jeans, he starts to slide them past her butt when she stops him, placing her hands on top of his.

"Hey-um-" she stutters, not really knowing how to say it without getting embarrassed. So she just blurts it out. "I haven't shaved so if you don't want to do this it's fine."

The concern on Bender's face softens, an airy laugh passing his lips. Without another word he pulls her jeans down even further, taking her panties with them. Yanking off her shoes, he pulls her jeans and panties off completely, leaving her completely naked in front of him. Bender tries to find his breath, seemingly becoming hard to breathe in an instant.

"Fuck you're beautiful." Before Luis could respond his fingers gently rub against on the pussy, seeing how wet she is already.

Lui finds it so hard not to thrust her hips, biting back a whine. "C'mon, Bender. I'm horny here," she jokes, hoping it'll ease the sexual tension she feels. It did for a moment, only for Bender to crank it by a hundred when he starts eating her out.

Luis moans loudly, both her hands gripping his hair.  She tries to speak, but it all comes out slurred from how fucking good she feels right now. And then she feels his hand at her entrance. A single finger teases her before entering her. Her back arches instantly, that one finger filling her. As he moves it back in for inside her his tongue gently does circles around her clit, damn near teasing her.

"Johnny fuck me," she groans, his finger hitting a spot inside her that makes her arch a bit more. But then she feels another finger at her entrance before its inside her, stretching her sopping wet pussy even more. "Fucking fuck!" she exclaims, his thick fingers moving inside her at an even faster pace than before. At this point she feels that she's close, her pussy beginning to throb around John's fingers. So damn close but she just needs a little something. And then she feels him starting to suck on her clit. Her back arches completely off the table, her orgasm getting closer and closer before finally hitting her. Her hands push John's head even closer to her pussy as her loud pants and whines turn into moans and groans. Her body twitches and jolts as John helps her come down from her high, Lui whimpering through it all until John finally pulls his fingers out of her.