Trust Me... (Noire comfort short story 1 part 1)

Y/N POV

Y/N has been in Ultradimension for one month, bitterly trying to survive in the wilderness.

You are a small young man from earth. You once wished that you could go to Hyperdimension Neptunia.

But you didn't know that fate wasn't nice to you. As you were dropped in the middle of the wilderness. And your expectations broken.

You had no cheats or powers to speak of. Just yourself and the clothes you wore last night when you went to sleep. Your last night on earth.

Sadly things are about to get worse for this poor young man.

Y/N: Dammit! I have been lost here for over a month! *You say bitterly as you eat some onions you dug out of the cold ground to satiate your hunger*

No one answered as it started to snow.

Y/N: Oh crap...! I don't have anything to help me stay warm... *You say bitterly*

You start to look for a cave to stay the night as two hours pass.

Y/N: Hey there's a cave! *You say in happiness as you run in the seemingly safe cave*

You run within and after fifteen minutes of running you hear snoring.

Ancient dragon: *Snoring sounds*

You freeze in fear as you peer at the terrifying monster.

Y/N: (I need to leave this cave silently, or else I am dragon chow.)

You slowly back away careful to not wake up the sleeping ancient dragon but accidentally slip and fall backward waking the beast.

Y/N: *You feel a chill down your spine*

Ancient dragon: Roar? *It wakes up groggy as it stares at You*

Y/N: Shit! *You start to run for your life now knowing it sees you*

Ancient dragon: Roar! *It roars in rage being woke up after it realized you woke it up as it runs after you relentlessly*

Y/N: Mister dragon please let me go! I didn't mean to wake you. *You say terrified*

Ancient dragon: *It snorts and then swings its massive arm at you aiming to injure you*

You try to dodge but it hit you on your lower spine as it cracks the lowest vertebrae.

Y/N: Ahhhh!!! *You scream in pain as you fly into the wall*

The Ancient dragon ponders if it should kill you but then thinks you should suffer some more before you died so it let's you go as it hears the snow become a blizzard.

Y/N: I'm alive? *You say with shock as you try to walk but, somehow managed to do so normally but with bad but bearable pain*

The Ancient dragon walks back inside after giving a warning Roar to shoo You away.

Y/N: Okay I will go! *You say as you run out disregarding the pain for now as you can't think of anything else but to escape*

After 15 minutes you are outside and start to despair as you only see a blizzard outside the cave.

Y/N: Why?! *You say bitterly*

You walk out into the blizzard aimlessly for 30 minutes hoping that a miracle can happen, but you see a figure in the storm walking towards you.

Noire POV

I was coming out to these mountains as there was a quest to kill a ancient dragon that was terrorizing travelers.