Trust me... (Noire comfort short story 1 part 2)

Y/N POV in the middle of the night.

You wake up in the middle of the night as you try to remember if the events had happened yesterday but then you look ahead of you and you are sleeping on Black Hearts chest, with her arms and legs around you as you feel so warm, safe and comfy.

Y/N: *Muffled Speaking* (Oh I cant speak. I don't mind that.) *You cling to her to feel safer*

You hear the terrifying blizzard outside but you don't feel cold at all anywhere on your body.

Y/N: *You try to move your head deeper into her chest*

Black Heart wakes up and looks at you with a concerned gaze as you peer into her eyes as those same power symbols glow and flicker with love, patience and care for you.

Black Heart: Are you alright, Y/N? Are you cold anywhere? Are you in pain? *She says to you in a very worried tone as she lets your head out of her chest just enough for you to speak*

Y/N: I am Noire, thank you... *You say in a weak tone still*

Black Heart sighs in relief and then looks at you with a doting gaze.

Black Heart: What would you like me to do, Y/N? I know you want something, just ask and I will give or do it for you.~ *She says in a doting tone as she starts to rub your back and head gently*

Y/N: Um... *You blush deep red as you think about it*

Black Heart: Hmm?~ Is it perhaps something embarrassing for you to ask?~ *Teasing tone*

You nod and say.

Y/N: I want you to please hold me very tight in your chest, I feel so safe and its the most comfy pillow. *You say in a weak tone as your face turns redder with every word you say*

Black Heart: Alright I will do just that, Y/N.~ I will keep in mind that you feel safer the deeper you are.~ *She says in a teasing tone*

Y/N: Can you also, um kiss my forehead... *You say in a weak tone as your entire face turns red as a strawberry*

Black Heart: Sure.~ Muah.~ *She kisses your forehead softly* How's that, Y/N?~ Or do you need some more?

You are a blushing mess as you ponder with a embarrassed face.

Black Heart: *She smirks* I will kiss you so many times.~ *She starts to kiss you on your forehead and cheeks playfully as she spoils you*

Ten minutes pass.

Y/N: Hehehehe... *You giggle weakly*

Black Heart: Aww. Your smile is so cute.~ *She says happily* (I must protect your smile!) We should now go back to sleep, especially you. When I cuddle you like this it only keeps you warm and comfy but you are still very fragile and weak, so please go back to sleep. *She says in a worried tone*

Y/N: Okay I will, Noire. But can you bury my face into your chest first and then I can sleep like that? *You say weakly*

Black Heart: Aww. Of course I will, my precious Y/N.~ *She pulls your face gently but very deeply to the point where the back of your head is visible* Can you still breathe? *She asks in worry*

You raise your arm and give a thumbs up.

Black Heart: Thank goodness. *She sighs in relief* Goodnight and enjoy, my precious Y/N.~ *She cooed*

You fall back asleep.

Seven hours pass.

You wake up but you cant see a thing and you feel so warm, comfy and safe.