DIED ????

So this is my first ever story on Wattpad
Please ignore silly mistakes and bear with me 🥺🥺

Two big buildings were burning, the area was covered with smoke, many people were coughing, sneezing, some were severely injured.

But there were three who were stiff, they were worried, proud, sad, happy and what not.
They were none other than Siddarth, Sanjana and Koel whereas Karan, Monami and Faizi were still inside the burning buildings.
Monami was stuck while saving a child Karan went to find Monami and Faizi was in other building where the doors and windows were jammed because of the smoke.

"Chirkut humao bohot chinta ho rhi hai", Sanjana said with utmost care. (Please manage with this hindi🥺🥺)

"Don't worry Sanju, sab thik hoga", Sid said while assuring her. Although he himself didn't know whether everything will go ok or not.

Otherside Faizi was trying hard to open the door but failed miserably. His condition was also not good. He again tried but stumbled back where he found one metal rod.

" Aaj toh humari kismat bhi humare saath hai shayad. Upar wali khidki ka kaanch todkar hum bahar nikal sakte hai ", Faizi said to himself and did as he planned.

Finally after so many efforts and burning his right elbow, he was able to escape the place.

"Vo dekho Faizi. Thank God he is safe", Koel shouted gaining everyone's attention.
She immediately ran and hugged him as tightly as she could.

"Shaant ho jaao Koel, hum bilkul thik hain", Faizi said in comforting tone while caressing her hair.

"Sirji Karan sirji aur Monami, abhi bhi dusri building mein fase hue hain," Sanjana exclaimed.

"Kya-------- achha ek kaam karo tum sab Prakram wapas jaao hum Karan aur Monami ko leke aaye hain." Faizi commanded but Koel didn't left him alone and they both stayed back while Sid and Sanjana left to academy.

In the burning building,

" Bacha ro mat, hum na yahan se jaldi nikal jaaenge Ok", Monami said comforting the child.

" Par hum bahar kaise jaaenge. Yahan toh aag lagi hai", the child sobbed in her arms.
Without answering, Monami picked up the child, wrapped him in a blanket and ran out of the room as she knew that bomb can be blasted any moment.
She reached the hall where Karan was also present but they couldn't figure out each other.

" Monami can you hear me out?" Karan shouted.

" Karan tum yahan hall mein ho kya?" Monami shouted back.

" Haan, suno rani sahiba tumhe jalta hua pillar dikh raha hai?"

" Yes yes I can see!"

" Uske opposite side par aa jao Monami"

She did as Karan said and eventually they met each other.

" Rani Sahiba aap sach mein bewakoof hain"

"Hogya ab is bache ko leke jao"

" Aur tum yahan naagin dance karogi?"

" Just get lost Karan", saying so she pushed him outwards as she saw the ceiling falling.

" Monamiiiiiiiii..............." , Karan shouted with tears formed in his eyes.

THE END

(I know achha nhi tha par first try tha 🥺🥺toh please comment mistakes jarur batana 😇😇aur thoda appreciate bhi kar dena Karan Shergil 2.0 mat banna😂😂😂😂)

Thank you
Good bye 👋👋
See you all soon.💖💖💖💖💖