School's First Trophy

Cop : As I can see your details you have also visited the school too! So have you killed someone there too??

Mike : Yeah, just 20!

Cop : How and Why ?

Mike : Why is just same the Voices those voices tells me and I follow those otherwise they don't let me to sleep, eat and even live too!

Cop : Who was the first one you killed there ?

Mike : First one was my teacher Miss Jenny!

She was a sex addict! Earlier those days I wasn't able to understand properly what voices actual wants me to do!

Miss Jenny always hits on me in the class, she always try to make physical contact. One day she invited me to her house and there she told me if I'll satisfy her she will promote me to next standard otherwise she will tell my father that I'm going to fail and as I told you earlier too that my father is a crazy..crazy man so I don't afford to angry him.

So she taught me how to do it!

When I was fucking her I was also having fun and suddenly I tried to be rough, her moaning became louder and louder she was begging me to Stop but her pain made me to push her to limits and beyond it!

Somehow she managed to escape I ran behind her and she was shouting that you raped me "I'll tell everyone and will make sure your Father will punish you!"

That was the point I get to know cop that "How difficult is to understand girls!..haha"

So this thing pissed me off and made me crazy and I caught her and started to choke her throat her body starts to turn blue and slowly slowly her breathe begins to fade and she died at that moment I was feeling some positivity and something amazing around and it was like Nirvana!

Then I thought where to hide my first trophy! Because that moment was so special for me!

I thought about it and I just hid her in a grave of Mr. Peterson he was my neighbour who just died few days back.

I visit the grave everyday to clean the place and put some flowers so my Trophy should sustain more and it makes me happy as well.

It helped me to improve my image as Mr. Peterson's family always thought that how generous I'm that I take care of his grave but they didn't know my little beautiful secret...