chapter 1

I walked through the darkness as blood dripped down from my hand on the silent hallway. The silence was deafening. It was as if I was there , but I wasn't. I was in my imagination , spaced out.

  As I walked through the hallway , I reached the door. The door where my memories held. It was as if the world is against my happiness , the darkness was pulling me back.

I can hear people laughing as I touched the door knob. They were daring me to open the door, to come across and see what I've been wanting to see. They were ready to hurt me at my most happiest spot.

  I was about to enter when I heard the main door open and people rushing in. I ran to the window and jumped from where I came.

  I can see my aunt and uncle, trying to open the front door as I leave my home. My happiness, locked inside the farthest room on the left of the hallway.

  I walked through the neighborhood I grew up in. At 5 in the morning , I was alone , trying to fight my darkest demons with a bloodied hand and my torn black full sleeved t-shirt.

  I reached a familiar park , with my trembling legs from all the walk I had to do since night , I quickly found a spot to sit on.

  The swing I sat on , kept on making a silent sound as I moved , finally finding a comfortable position I stared off into the space.

  It was rather dark even at 5. The sky too was trying to drown me in the sadness it seems. No star in the sight as a tear rolled down my left eye. I quickly wiped it off not wanting to break down.

I was supposed to be strong. I am strong but no matter how strong I am I am a human too. I get tired too.

I can hear people screaming, they were telling me that I was weird , I was the odd one. I was not supposed to be born, I was the reason everyone left my family.

  I couldn't control myself from breaking down. The scar on my left hand, having lost so much blood made me dizzy.

  I cried for pathetic self as I sobbed into my hands. No one was there , to make me happy.To save me from falling into the dark pit of sadness. I was already lost, in the sea of my emotions with no way back.

I was as if this was my last day, the people who never wanted me are going to be happy from now me. The only obstacle in the perfect society gone.

I smiled as the pain of my heart was coming to an end. I can feel myself falling off from the swing. The air making my hair flow.

  Memories, memories and more memories of my childhood , teenage came into my mind. The happy and sad , the horrors of the past on the last minute of my life but i can feel as I closed my eyes I never touched the ground.

I lost my consciousness soon as I swept in the flow of my memories. I can feel someone shake me asking me I was there . If I was conscious but I wasn't sure If I heard them right. No one were for me , it was just a pigment of my imagination.

  ‘Sleep , sleep forever' people's voice rang in my ears as the last breath I took with the flow of the wind.