Chapter 2 the scene

*he handed me a note on the desk as he walked out. I carefully opened it trying not to make noise, "meet me in the 69th floor bathroom". Oh no is he going to call me out infront of the school or make me his little cum slut. *

As I walk out of the classroom all I can think about is him. What he's going to say and do to me. His hands slowly dragging down my body..WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?? Am I crazy what is going on. I get to the bathroom, I stick my head towards the door without opening it. Dead silence. I slowly open the door and walk in. I see him standing on the wall, with a confident attitude. "You're a minute late." He said with a rasp in his voice. "I'm sorry I'm not sure what I did and what you-" "Adorable." I pause mid sentence. I cant tell if the butterflies in my stomach are from nerves or the porn video I watched earlier about lesbians.

He slowly walks towards me. "You really think that I'm going to let you get away with this?" I swallow hard. " Such a pathetic girl." My toes curled and I busted. I almost came as hard as jacking off to that shrek picture. I could smell his cologne. He practically backed me up into a wall. He reached down and I think it's over. In 69 milliseconds I see a massive shlong in front of me. "Suck" he says. I'm stunned. "Suck you fucking whore." I slowly get down on my knees.

To be continued...