01: Charms

"This is- I can't f*cking understand any of these!" A certain girl with a short light pink hair, beautiful green eyes and prominent eyelashes slams her head on the table with a pile of her opened books and unfinished assignments as she sighed for a hundred times since the start of their first period class.

"Senju-chan your language, and please lower your voice we are at the library." The girl beside her tries to lower her already soft voice while looking at her friend with worry. She knows that due to Senju's some absences on their class from these past few days she needs to do all the activities that she missed. She's lucky that their teachers buy her excuses even though the real reason of her absences is the gang that she leads. Brahman.

"Mai-chan~ Help me answer all of these please~" Senju did all her best to use her charms on her best friend but Ishikawa Mai, the girl with a long reddish-brown hair that almost reach on her waist didn't even spare her friend a glance as her brown eyes glued to the book that she's reading.

"You have to do that on your own Senju-chan~" her serene voice made Senju pout but it didn't stopped her from attempting to take her attention, without any word she gave Mai a tight back hug that almost startled the girl.

"Mai-chan pretty please~" Senju knows her bestfriend will never resist her charms and the key to activate her charms on her is a hug because although her bestfriend looks like she doesn't like to be touched by anyone due to her attitude she's actually a sucker for a hug once you know her more.

Mai sighed and closed her book. "Fine, stop hugging me and rubbing your cheeks on my shoulder  Senju-chan" she said that made the short haired female giggles in victory.

Two brains working together makes the work easier, after a few hours of vacant time that they spend on the library they finished the assignments smoothly. Senju admits to herself very much that Mai's ability to make her understand some of their lesson is a godly, she explained every details better than their teachers, no wonder why Ishikawa Mai is always on the top of their class and quite famous on their school.

"Thanks for the help buddy~"

"Anything for you Senju-chan."

After Senju went inside the faculty room to pass her assignments while Mai wait outside.

The girl almost jump on her place when one of the students that she barely recognized suddenly approached her with a small jar of cookies on their hand.

"Uhm.. Mai-san, my friend wants to give this to you, he's a little bit shy to face you. It's a homemade cookies, hope you like it."

Not a little far from the guy's back she saw another boy peeking through the window of a classroom in front of them. He must be the "friend" that this guy is talking about.

To avoid being rude Mai accepts his offer with a smile.

"Thank you, he don't need to do it tho."

Before the guy could give a reply Senju suddenly burst out from the faculty door with a large smile on her face.

"Oopps- did I interrupt someone's confession?" she jokingly asked wiggling her eyebrows to Mai. "Our Mai is truly a charmer huh."

Mai got flustered on her best friend's word, she slightly pinch Senju's arms giving her some signals to stop her from talking.

"Yeah, she truly is. Mai-san is actually popular in my section." The guy said.

"Is that so? Good luck competing with each other to got her attention, my dearest Mai is not interested in any romantic relationship, she's more interested to go in a prestigious university in college. Don't ya waste your time go back to your friend and do some group study."