𝙱 𝙴 𝙶

Aurora Rosier ____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

He pulled away from the kiss and attached his lips on my neck kissing and sucking on the skin making sure to leave marks.

A moan escaped my lips causing him to smirk against my neck, he made his way to the sweet spot behind my ear causing me to crumble under his touch.

My arms were wrapped sound his neck keeping our body's close as he attached his lips back onto mine.

We were desperate for each other, I needed him I needed his touch.

"Please" I whispered between the kisses.

He hummed against my lips as his hands roamed my body.I locked eyes with him tracing my finger up his arm and along his jaw before moving his chin to give myself room.

I started kissing his neck, hearing him groan set me off.I didn't know what he was doing but seconds later two fingers were pushed inside of me causing me to gasp against his neck.

I rested my forehead on his shoulder trying to contain myself.

He fastened his pace causing me to moan out against his neck.He used his free hand to grab my jaw and make me look at him.

"So fucking beautiful"he soon smashed his lips against mine.

His tongue explored my mouth as I moaned against his lips.He curled his fingers inside of me making me reach my high fast.

"Mattheo"I moaned out as he kissed down my neck.

"I'm gonna-"He cut me off by slamming me against the wall and pulling his fingers out.

"Where's the fun in that princess"he grinned from ear to ear.

The warm water was still pouring over my body keeping my skin and hair moist in the warm heat.

I tilted my head back as the water hit my neck and ran down my chest.I looked him dead in the eyes before going down on my knees.

I looked up at him threw my watery eyelashes and started to stroke his length.I soon took all him in my mouth earning a groan from him.

I swirled my tongue against his tip as I bobbed my head back and forth taking him all in.He grabbed my hair making me go faster and gag slightly as he hit the back of my throat.

"So.Perfect"as my head collided with his hips and moved back so he could see my face.

He was about to finish in my mouth but I was not letting him as he done the same to me.