𝟎𝟖. 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐮

LOVE AND DESIRE

LOVE AND DESIRE. We all feel it. It's something that can't typically be controlled, whether we like it or not. It's a feeling that many despise, love or in between. Love is an extreme feeling of attachment, affection, and need. Dramatic, sudden feelings of attraction and respect. A fleeting emotion of care, affection, and likability.

A choice to commit to helping, respecting, and caring for another, such as in marriage or when having a child. Love is a set of emotions and behaviors characterized by intimacy, passion, and commitment. It involves care, closeness, protectiveness, attraction, affection, and trust. Love can vary in intensity and can change over time.

The basic meaning of love is to feel more than liking towards someone. It is a bond that two people share. The truest and deepest experiencing of love between two people resides at the level of the soul, that inner, mysterious part of ourselves that can only be accessed by another through acts of goodness and kindness and expressions of affirmation.

Some may experience love in different ways. Some are minor, but most others are more extreme. Love is a feeling that can be so extreme that most are blinded by it. Blinded by how extreme someone can take the feeling. To the point where it's no longer considered love. The innocent feeling can turn into something more treacherous and downright sinister. The innocent feeling between 2 people would never be the same. And most don't even realize it until it's too late.

Obsessive Love presents as an overwhelming, obsessive desire to protect and possess another person. Often an inability to accept rejection further contributes to an unhealthy love relationship. Healthy relationships are caring and supportive environments where individuals can grow and thrive. Obsessive love is more about control and extreme thoughts and behavior.

In this case, a certain violet haired individual has experienced what love was like. And unfortunatly, that love wasn't healthy. Sure, it started out as a small and simple crush only to grow into something more sinister. He was infatuated with you. To the point where he couldn't even lay a single glance away from you. He couldn't be without your presence and he needed to be around you at all times. At times when he wasn't near you, he fell into an anxious and depressed state.

That's how it came to now as he sat quietly in a booth while he took a sip of his coffee. He stared lovingly through the window next to him as he watched the individual he loved dearly through the window. Next door was a small convinence store a certain someone named y/n worked.

The boy sat behind the counter of the register with a bored expression. y/n fiddled with his fingers while staring at the Tv that sat up in the corner of the ceiling.

There's not many customers there today, Shinsou thought to himself. The store was practically empty and barely anyone had walked in in the past hour. He looks pretty tired... Maybe he had a rough night? He thought as he could see y/n yawn and stretch through the store window. He could see barely visible black spots under his eyes. Shortly after, a man walked into the store and began to shop around the store. Shinsou recognized the man.