Twilight Monster (A Twilight Fan Fiction)

This is my first book, so please be kind! :) Thanks! I would love to hear your feedback! I'll post the first chapter sometime tomorrow! But for now here's the summary:

After her mother was mysteriously disappears and Rebecca is abandoned in the forest, bleeding uncontrollably in the middle of Canada; with below zero temperatures. She is saved by a stranger, and that stranger is Emmett Cullen of Dr. Cullen's family. He carries her all the way back to Forks, Washington, to get nursed back to health by Carlisle.

When she awakes she doesn't know who they are, or what has happened. All she knows is her name, and Emmett saving her. Dr. Cullen invites her into the family, but they keep their little family secret away from her.

Edward has taking a real liking to Becca, but he knows that because of what he is, he could never be right for her. Especially with Emmett protecting her like a guard dog. But little does he know Becca has a real mysterious past, even she doesn't know about it.

When she turns 18, all those secrets are revealed. But will Becca be able to handle it? Or will she break down and go into a state of depression?

~~READ TO FIND OUT!~~

~~Becca