Chapter 1: Birthday Party Pt.1

Hey guys, now I meant to post this a while ago, but my internet was just now turned back on! D: SO I had to wait to post it! :) But I promise that I'll post Chapter 2 sooner than this one. :D Hehe so I hope you like it, and please gimme your feedback! :D

~~Becca

---------------------------------------

– I was only 15 when it happened, my whole life torn away from me; along with my mother... –

I woke to find myself in a big bright room, on either side of me were glass walls and a wooden frame. My head was pounding, my bones ached, and I had a fuzzy memory on what happened.

“Don't move too fast, you're still have a little concussion.” I heard an angelic voice say, as I rose to a sitting position.

“W-Where am I?” I questioned the voice, even though I didn't know who was talking.

“You're home.” he spoke.

“T-This isn't my home..”

“It is now. Do you remember what happened?”

“She doesn't, and your scaring her.” Another voice rang out, this one more serious than the first. But what I really wondered is how he could know that..

“Edward, you shouldn't be here. There's still a lot of..” the first voice said, trailing off at the end.

“I know, but I think I can handle it. Plus Emmett wants to see her, it's taking Esme, Alice, and Rose to keep him out.” Edward said, annoyance staining his voice. I turned around to see, a blond god and another brunette auburn one as well. One looked only a couple years older than the other, both of their eyes, not only locked on my face, but they were a strange liquid topaz color.

“What's your name?” the blond asked, his voice like silk.

“Rebecca.” I said, glancing around the room to see if there were any others, like they had said.

“Rebecca, I'm Carlisle and this is Edward. We're here to help.” he said ever so delicately, whatever happened must have been big and terrible. Edward grimaced, and took Carlisle aside to talk to him about something.

– I never knew what it was until my 18th birthday, that's when my whole life changed; whether for the better or worse... –

“Happy Birthday!” they screamed as I walked down the stairs. I giggled, at their silliness. They knew I didn't like surprises, or causing a burden.

“Awe, guys you didn't have to do this!” I said as I walked the rest of the way down the stairs, and giving Esme and Rose a hug.

“But we wanted to, so we did. Deal with it!” Alice said laughing, as she handed me a box. The box had millions of curly ribbons, going every which way. I smiled, and began to rip into the smooth paper. “It's from me and Jasper.” As I removed the lid to the box, I smiled. A new laptop, but this wasn't just any laptop.. no. It was personalized, with loads of different flowers and girly crap.

“Thanks so much! I've been needing a new one!” I said hugging them both. It was Edward's turn, this one I was excited about. He's always the one who knows what to buy, since he could read minds and all. He handed me a small envelope, with my name written in fancy calligraphy. I flipped it over and began to tear at the flap of the seal. Inside I found two tickets to England! “NO WAY!” I said excitedly, jumping up and down. I was so excited! I've been wanting to see where Dad grew up, or Carlisle.. I'm still not sure what to call him yet, I mean it's only been what? Two years? Does that go in the range for father, or Dad? Or is it still a first name basis?