XXXV. I LOVE YOU.

APIRL 17TH

Apollo woke up with arms wrapped around her torso, a ghostly smile appeared on her face as she realized who it was.

In that moment she knew what she wanted, she knew how much she regretted not talking to him for that week and pushing that argument, she knew she did truly love him.

She sighed as she knew she wasn't gonna be able to move untill dream had woken up,

"I know your awake." He said quietly and softly, she opened her eyes and looked up at him, they held eye contact for a minute silently taking in everything.

"I missed this." She said quietly as she moved heron his chest, he rested his chin on her head.

"Me too."

"DREA-," sapnap called out before opening his door "woah, okay not what I expected." He said as he saw Apollo, Apollo nudged her face into dreams neck hiding her blush from them both.

"What?" Dream asked him restlessly

"Well i was gonna come on her e and ask you why the hell you ditched me last night but this explains it pretty well. So um.... Are dating or are you just fu-"

"Get out," Dream told him, sapnap rolled his eyes before turning around and closeing the door "I hate him."

"No you don't, don't say that." She told him as she sat up but was soon pulled right back down, by a very needy dream.

"No." He whined

"I have to go." She whispered

"No you don't." He whispered back, she rolled over on her stomach to face him she slowly blinked at him looking at one eye to the other.

"Yeah I do." She laughed softly

"Why though?" He asked her

"Because I have school work, and a dog."

"Okay bring zeus, and your texts books and over here, boom problem solved."

Apollo threw her head back onto his head rest, lord was he impossible. She rolled her eyes at him as he rolled over and wrapped his arms around her stomach and laid his head there, keeping her from getting up.

She ran her fingers though his hair, somehow she had gained. Boost of confidence and she knew had had to be said in that moment.

"I love you." She said quietly, she honestly didnt think he would hear it, oh but he did. He sat up and looked at her.

"What?" He asked her with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you." She told him trying to shy away her grin, he went quite for a moment just processing everything.

"I love you too." He told her, she looked down at her hands playing with her rings hopefully not seeing how red her face was in that moment.

"Apollo look at me," He told her softly, she brought her head up to do what he had asked, "say it again."

She rolled her eyes playfully before repeating the three strong words. "I love you."

He store at her in awe, he trully was in love with her. Maybe it was cliché but he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. "One more time." She breathed out a laugh at him. He was truly impossible, but she loved him more than words could define.

The end </3