Chapter 46

I opened my eyes to a dark grey sky. I looked at the time, it was already 9:00 in the morning. Snow was frozen around the edges of the windows. I shivered and started to get out of bed.

I heard Cristiano groan tiredly. Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me back towards him.

"Not yet, it's too early." He murmurs.

"It's 9:00 in the morning Cristiano." I say, laughing a little. Cristiano rolls me over so I'm facing him.

"Well it's freezing and you're warm. I don't want to get up yet." He says, closing his eyes and resting his head on a pillow. It was strange, because to me he was the one that was warm. I untangle myself from his arms and sit up against the head board.

"The water in the shower is just as warm." I say, nudging his arm, trying to wake him up. He sighs and opens his eyes.

"Fine but you're coming with me." He says, getting up, taking my arm and pulling me off the bed.

I smile, and eagerly got up with him. We both tiredly stumbled into the bathroom. Cristiano reached into the shower and turned on the warm water. I slid the straps of my nightgown off of my shoulder, and let it fall down my body.

Cristiano turned around, and his eyes widened at me. For the first time, I didn't feel self conscious, or scared of him. I felt normal, like I was being looked at by a regular man who didn't scare me or make me feel nervous about the way I looked.

I slowly walked towards him. I brushed my lips against teasingly, as I got into the shower. I let the water run through my hair, and the rest of my body.

Cristiano quickly takes off the rest of his clothes, and steps into the shower. My chest is pressed against his. His fingers reach up and stroke my arms gently. He leans in and presses his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, and slide my tongue against his lips. The warm water flowed steadily over us, making things between him and I more heated.

I felt Cristiano's hand slide down to my waist, and his fingers slowly reaching towards my inner thighs. His finger tips traced the skin just above my sex, and I smiled against his mouth. I swiftly broke the kiss and turned around, so my back was facing him. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself against me.

He moved my hair to one side and kissed the back of my neck. I bit my lip to keep my self from smiling. I could feel my face turn beat red, and I looked down to the floor of the shower. And that's when I remembered.

The blood. The pain. The fear. It was all rushing back to me. I froze, I felt like I couldn't move. I remembered the whole thing vividly, and I couldn't push it out of my brain. Cristiano seemed to notice my distress because he had stopped kissing me.

"Go dry off and get dressed, I'll finish up in here." He whispered calmly in my ear. With that, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I go into the closet, and find a light blue turtleneck, I pair it with some long brown pants.

I quickly go back into the bathroom and dry my hair, and do my makeup. I honestly didn't know why I was rushing to get done so fast. Why was I trying to avoid him? My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the shower turning off. I rushed out of the bathroom before Cristiano even opened the shower door.

I walked down the hallway, and went down the stairs. A girl with bright blonde hair turned around, and I immediately realized it was Livianna. She ran towards me, and before I knew it she grabbed me onto a hug.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" She exclaimed, hugging me tighter. Despite the fact I could barely breath, I hugged her back.

"Me too." I say, and she breaks away from the embrace. I examined her face for bruises, but there wasn't a scratch on her. I was relieved because she was ok, but I was also relieved because it proved that everything I dreamed last night was just a dream. Not reality.