Its the end

jessies pov

a year past. Bruna gave birth to a healthy little boy. she also got married with Ney. Me and kylian are still in our relationship, we literally are crazily in love. Phil came back from Manchester and signed a new contract again with Paris Saint-Germain. Kylian and I of course told him to come and stay with us but he didnt want to, so he bought a new house near ours.

Today me and kylian are celebrating one year of our relationship. the truth is that after we got back together we never fought or broke things.

We are now to a very cozy beach restaurant with kylian, enjoying our meal. we dont have any other trust issues in our relationship and both of us are very loyal to it.

"so, do you like it here" he asked me and took my hand

"I love it, its all amazing"

"glad to hear that"

We continued eating our food. When we were done kylian paid and we went out of the restaurant. I asked him if we could go to the coast and sit, like we used to do. of course he accept it and we went.

I was laying on kylians chest while he was playing with my hair, he really loves doing this shit even tho it destroys my hair I enjoy it.

"kylian thank you" I exhaled

"thanks for what babe"

"for being with me. for saving me, protecting me loving me. for all what you did for the past 1 year, I am not gonna hide this from you but I really am fucking in love with you kylian, believe it or not" I said "I am very lucky to have you jes, you really are my girl, I love you with all my heart, I really do" he said and kissed me with his soft smooth lips

 for all what you did for the past 1 year, I am not gonna hide this from you but I really am fucking in love with you kylian, believe it or not" I said "I am very lucky to have you jes, you really are my girl, I love you with all my heart, I reall...

Likes9.622.772
K.mbappe one year with you ❤️
TAGGED:Jessie
Neymar-how did she stand you
Jessie-my boy ❤️
|replied❤️
Username9-she.is.PURRRRFECT.
Username4- you are cute guys 🥰

kylians pov

another year past. Yeah, I guess we are stuck now, as we should. every day she makes me so happy with her smile but today she made me feel the definition of it.

I asked her to be my wife, she said YES. I cant believe I can call her my wife, I did call her in the past but now I will really mean it.

I am so proud of phil, he finally found a great girl to make things together. I see him happy and that enough for me.

Jes is literally the best thing that ever happened to me, I really dont know how I kept it a secret such a long time that I liked her, and apparently she liked me back.

We really are a happy couple, we enjoy every fucking moment of our lives.

"kylian"i heard her shout

"what happened babe" I asked worried of course

"take a look at this"

"what is this, and what does it have on it"

"its a test, a pregnancy one"

"jes, dont tell me you-"

"yep I am " she smiled

this was the moment she literally made me the happiest person , I really do believe that maybe sometimes wrong decisions could give you positive results

AUTHORS NOTE

and its a wrap, that it for this book, tomorrow get ready because our mafia story begins, I think it will be good, I have some ideas...

thank you for your support, I really do !!!

Kissesss :) :) :)